Missing Kuids: SAR Melton Valley / NSWGR Melton Vale

Forest_Runner

Greetings,

After receiving a number of PMs and e-mails about missing kuids for the mentioned modular routes. I posted in the Australian Screenshots thread, but do respect the non diehard Aussies may miss it. Please also respect I will not redistribute someone elses content.

SAR Melton Valley/NSWGR Melton Vale Missing Content. I apologise. I'm a horrible record keeper for content I've gathered over the years across multiple versions of Trainz/TRS/TS. :confused:

I have 8 dependencies not listed on the DLS... hope this helps out some.
  • SAR version only - 44700:290150 is the drain pipe you see in screenshots in with the Goods Shed environs. It is non-critical and can be deleted. Otherwise it can be obtained from - http://darjeelingtrainz.com/ as part of the content for this glorious project. You need to be a registered member to get the content.
  • Both versions - 749201:348, 78461:348, 867351:348, 947265:348 are S.T.A.L.K.E.R. vehicles from a Russian site. They are non-critical but do make the ramshackle industry opposite the wheat silos look the part. Here’s the link http://trs-1017rus.ucoz.ru/load/9-1-0-185 You can either translate to English, or click on the link beside the (8.15Mb).
  • Both versions - Finally 84609:28387 are the schoolboy spotters, which again non-critical, but add to the atmosphere. They are obtained from the UK Settle and Carlisle Site here http://www.settleandcarlisle.co.uk/ Follow the Download / Content / Additional Scenery links in the Site.
Again, apologies if this has caused members inconvenience.

On a more negative note, there's been abuse as well as one quite threatening communication about use of non-DLS items in my route(s)... as disappointing as much as it is spineless really. I have no inclination to involve myself in cyber-slanging matches under any circumstance, it basically goes like this...

1) As eluded to in the original post here, when in Surveyor, I have no mental recollection of where my 21,000 items come from.
2) The SAR Melton Valley Route is a project for one person... ME!! I simply choose to share it.
3) My offering as well as the contained content is FREE!! In case you missed it... FREE!! - old saying about a gift horse if you don't mind.
4) If you don't like it, simply delete it and move on.
5) At the end of the day, it's only a game.

On a more negative note, there's been abuse as well as one quite threatening communication about use of non-DLS items in my route(s)... as disappointing as much as it is spineless really.

What! Are you serious, mate. I hope not, i really do. I hope you have forwarded these emails/PM's to the moderators, so they can deal with the offenders. That kind of thing is really not on. I share your disappointment, Forest_Runner, and i hope that those who have abused you, in regards to what is really a small matter, can grow up.

Matt.

i agree with you forest runner
there would be very few out there who knows where they got all their content from
anyhow keep up the good work

cheers,
patchy

I agree whole heartedly with what Forest_Runner has said - there's no need for others to abuse a user, no need what-so-ever. Forest_runner was kind enough to release his route for us to enjoy, and if it uses non-dls content, then so be it - many routes on the DLS contain non-DLS items, and yes - it can be frustrating to try and find, but resorting to abuse and disparaging remarks doesn't help anyone - if anything, it can make creators reluctant to release content for our enjoyment. No content, means no game, so lets all think about this for a moment....

What I find worse is that FR made a thread about it and said where the missing Items were. Most creators don't do that, have a think boys and some girls, we're a community not a free-for-all match in call of duty!!
A bit sick of some people nowadays
Jamie

Back