Campaign to retain full DLS for TRS2004/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

I personally think if Auran/wtfeverFAIL had not leaped light years ahead in doing 2009/2010, and instead focused effort on fixing age old issues, (If you don't know what these issues are by now, you're either new or ignorant), then there would be a much higher level of support from the people since they have a version of Trainz that ACTUALLY WORKS.

Well since my TS2010 ACTUALLY WORKS, I think Auran has done the right thing in upgrading the program to use multiple cores, texture compression behind the scene and layers in Surveyor, to give only a few examples. My TS2010 also runs all of my old routes better and smoother than they ever ran in previous versions. This is a straight apples to apples compare, same route, same objects, just different Trainz. And yes, same machine too since I also have TRS2004 loaded beside TS2010. I also had but have since unloaded TRS2006 since that was rather crappy with the then new CM never working properly.

I'm sorry guys, but you had been warned many times about making personal attacks, or using inappropriate language.

A number of people have been using inappropriate language or have been making posts that are considered as personal attacks in this thread, and as such, this thread has been closed.

We have been extremely lenient with this thread, as the discussion can be beneficial. However, continued personal attacks (or posts that come across as personal attacks) will not help this thread, and may lead users toward bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back