0302297.jpg

Grand format 1024/800
http://cdn-www.airliners.net/aviation-photos/photos/7/9/2/0302297.jpg

EC635
:
338814DSCN2676.jpg

blog : http://swiss-tiger.over-blog.com/5-index.html

Hi All,

For those who are asking for static versions of Ian's excellent planes, and I had asked before as well, why not place a small length of invisible track and put one of his planes on that. Make sure there is no Driver for the plane in your session and then you can build up an airfield. I know it's a little more work but it is a way around "populating" your Airfield's.

For Patricia_B, sorry if the translation is not the best.

Pour ceux qui demandent des versions statiques d'avions excellent Ian, et j'avais demandé aussi bien avant, pourquoi pas placer une petite longueur de la piste invisible et de mettre un de ses avions à ce sujet. Assurez-vous qu'il n'ya pas de pilote pour le plan de votre session et vous pouvez construire un aérodrome. Je sais que c'est un peu plus de travail mais il est un moyen de contourner "peupler" votre aérodrome.
Craig
:):):)

After my little rest and the last few days playing Age of Empires (needed a change) I finally had a look at Bills new Passenger Stairs and the new Gulfstream Qantas jet. They look great and just what we were all after, well at least me and a few others :hehe:.

Bill, I am not sure if you planed it this way but the Stairs that are lowered actually fit perfect with the Gulfstream :hehe:

Congratulations to both of you and many thanks,

Craig

Heh - I had forgotten that. Here's a screenshot:
b-52.jpg

I also have a couple of UH-1 Hueys, a F-5 Freedom Fighter, F105 Thunderchief, A-1 Skyraider, AH-1 Cobra, A-4 Skyhawks, and some Mi-4 helicopters on the DLS (in addition to the SR-71 & MiG-17's I posted pictures of in this thread earlier.) All are tested in 2010.
In (progress? mothballs?) are: F-4, OH-6, and Il-28.
Gratuitous screenshots:

a-4_usn.jpg
a-4_idf.jpg

All beautiful models, but I do want to point out that the jet intakes on the A-4 are further back. See this image:

A-4%20SkyHawk%20Fighter%20Plane%20Photo%20-%2001.jpg

I still consider the existing A-4 more than adequate for Trainz and, if you've ever seen one up close, it sure isn't a fancy aircraft. The Buff is nice too!

For those who are asking for static versions of Ian's excellent planes, and I had asked before as well, why not place a small length of invisible track and put one of his planes on that. Make sure there is no Driver for the plane in your session and then you can build up an airfield. I know it's a little more work but it is a way around "populating" your Airfield's.

For those using TS2010, you could also place the aircraft into the Route layer. Not sure of the performance impact (they are 'locomotives' after all), however if you aren't too worried about performance, then...

Zec

For those using TS2010, you could also place the aircraft into the Route layer. Not sure of the performance impact (they are 'locomotives' after all), however if you aren't too worried about performance, then...

Zec

Every thing I place is on my route layer and doesn't seam to hit the performance to much. I do have a powerful video card and fraps is showing a steady 25fps most of the time.

Gordon

A lot of good information here.

I may make a few static models later, I would like to finish the Catalina next and the EC145 Rega helicopter.

catalina450.jpg

After that, a few commercial airlines would not go astray, something for you to reskin perhaps.

Patricia, the Staffel model of the FA-18 is not quite correct, the name is not on the tail fins, as the original mapping did not allow for one of the fins to show the reversed lettering. Thanks for the useful pictures and drawing, I may look at some of the other ideas later.

Nice pictures Gordon, you learn so much seeing what others do with Trainz.

Ian

Last edited:
Hi All,

For Patricia_B, sorry if the translation is not the best.

Craig

Thats how i placed the P38 at the gates of Ohakea

Gordon

hello

Voilà une petite vue Aérienne avec en Fa 18 de l'armée Suisse
mon premier baptême de l'air dans Trainz:hehe:

Thank you Vulcan

Patricia_B_20100916_0005.jpg

Patricia_B_20100916_0006.jpg

Patricia_B_20100916_0007.jpg

Patricia_B_20100916_0008.jpg

Patricia_B_20100916_0009.jpg

Patricia_B_20100916_0010.jpg

Patricia_B_20100916_0011.jpg

Patricia_B_20100916_0000.jpg

Last edited:
Great Plane shots all.

Patricia_B: Je veux de la musique "Top Gun" à thème avec ces screenshots! Tres bon!:Y:

nzld, showing off AS usual....:hehe: Might I point out your have a very sheer gorge there.

I recently downloaded Vulcan's Carrier and associated route/session... only the session does not work! Using TRS2010 SP2.:confused:

And another suggestion, for vulcan: If you ever get the time and motivation, then as you are updating your earlier propellor-driven models, could you add animated propellor blades as on the E2D Hawkeye and V-22 Osprey? I know it's a big ask, and would probably drive up the file size by a lot, but it just looks sooooo much better, you know?

It's up to you whether to take it on board or not.

Until I get some screenshots of my own, Happy Planezing!;)
From Scott.

Scott, there is no actual session with planes taking off etc for the Carrier Demo. You best off manually flying the Aircraft yourself and getting an idea of how the various triggers work.

Craig

Back