New Aircraft

Hi nzms,

I'm going by google earth and memory and both are out of date so will do my best to get it looking close, the plan is to get the basics laid and fine tune latter as i get more information.

Craig, I'll set up a flight of 3 FA-18's to do a formation flight down the gorge just for you, might help you get over the rugby. :hehe:

Gordon

Thanks for the translation Bill, I would be happy to do a reskin. If Patricia could tell me which airline livery she wants it would help me (as I am down here in little NZ and don't have much knowledge of Swiss airlines!:hehe:)

Knowing which airline helps me in this case as say someone wanted a V Australia A380 I could look at a picture of a livery from another aircraft and transfer it onto a new A380. (V Australia doesn't have any A380s or any orders for the forseeable future and if I am correct currently the only airlines using A380s are Air France, Qantas, Singapore Airlines, Lufthansa and Emirates)

The QantasLink Gulfstream should be available by 8:00pm (NZST) and 6:00pm (AEST).

Gordon, the gorge looks good. You've even captured the spine-tingling corners! :hehe: Will you inlcude tunnels 3 & 4 (recently daylighted)?
Hello

Airbus :

screenshot.jpg

3535374140_48b5d2629c.jpg

screenshot.jpg
screenshot.jpg

1136959530.jpg

SwissEuropeanAirLines.JPG

2008-12-18_1-56-47-234.jpg

Est-ce que ce serait aussi possible de faire également des version statique !
It would be also possible to make also static version!

Last edited:
Hello vulcan !

Swiss Armée (FA18)

547639414.JPG

658738638.jpg

FA18_3.jpg

bild-30.jpg

98892631fa-18-habillage-tiger-jpg.jpg

Est-ce que ce serait aussi possible de faire également des version statique !
It would be also possible to make also static version!

Really nice work Gordon, I love the general scenery of the area. Love the Waterfall as well, excellent work.

The jets would have fun flying through the area. I remember seeing something on TV, may have even been an ad for the Air Force, of a fighter jet flying very fast and close to the side of a mountain/valley area in a semi circle type flight path, looked great and I am sure the pilot was having a lot of fun, apart from concentrating.

Craig
:):):)

Really nice work Gordon, I love the general scenery of the area. Love the Waterfall as well, excellent work.

The jets would have fun flying through the area. I remember seeing something on TV, may have even been an ad for the Air Force, of a fighter jet flying very fast and close to the side of a mountain/valley area in a semi circle type flight path, looked great and I am sure the pilot was having a lot of fun, apart from concentrating.

Craig
:):):)

Thanks Craig

Gordon

Cool Ian.
Are you working on any new planes or have you taken another rest??:hehe:
I still want a 767
Jamie

Aircraft flying independently, looped track, travel through gorge and then back to return to staging and wait 2 minutes before repeating flight

Gordon

ian are you planing to make any of these aircraft in the future?:)

DE havild comet
comet.jpg

Boeing 707
comet1.jpg

McDonald Douglas dc10
comet2.jpg

B52
comet3.jpg

apatche attack helicopter
comet4.jpg

british lynx
comet5.jpg

harrier jump jet
comet6.jpg

and the F4 Phantom
comet7.jpg

im aware i have made a few spelling mistakes

Hello vulcan,

You is chief
Tu est en chef
:Y::clap::clap:

fa18swiss450.jpg

fa18swiss2450.jpg

You plan a version also without missile and a static version with wheel!!!
Est-ce que tu prévoies une version également sans missile et une version statique avec roue !!!

Patricia

Last edited:
ian are you planing to make any of these aircraft in the future?:)
(aircraft deleted)
and the F4 Phantom

I have a couple of static F-4's - as I recall, they are just waiting for lods (and missiles on the rails). I'll bump them a bit and see if I can finish them sooner rather than later....

f4_usaf.jpg

f4_navy.jpg

Curtis

comet.jpg

The Comet already exists as a static scenery object by PikkaBird.

KUID: 2512:31003

Boeing 707
comet1.jpg

The same goes for the Boeing 707.

KUID: 2512:31000

Both objects are designed for Trainz SP3, so you may run into compatibility issues.

McDonald Douglas dc10
comet2.jpg

Not quite a DC-10, but bdaneal has made it's modern sibling, the MD-11 It's a static object and runs fine without compatibility issues on TS2010

KUID: 96914:28111

B52
comet3.jpg

The B 52 was just uploaded this summer by pencil42. It is designed for TRS2004, but causes no problems on TRS2010. Once again, it's a static object.

KUID: 124060:31015:1

apatche attack helicopter
comet4.jpg

Ronin13 made an AH-64 for Trainz. Once again, its a static object. It was made for TRS SP3 and clearly shows its age.

KUID: 97212:1370

comet6.jpg

A Harrier was uploaded by NAmenta just this spring. It's a static object once again, and built after the AV-8B version used by the USMC. No Royal Navy/RAF Harriers, I'm afraid.

KUID: 451815:1434

@hope5:
I hope that helps.

@Vulcan:

I'm still at a loss for words about the content that you have produced here over the last few months. It is absolutely amazing! I just have one request, or rather question:

Do you plan to release any of your aircraft, especially the 737s and Gulfstreams, as static objects? bdaneals objects are starting to get a little monotonous (spelling?)

Apart from that, GREAT WORK! :udrool:

Ive got all these great assets and thank all those that can do all this work as it makes it enjoyable for those who cant make things. I would like to see most of the commercial aircraft with some british airways textures as im trying to do London Heathrow airport in the small amount of time I have each day.

The B 52 was just uploaded this summer by pencil42. It is designed for TRS2004, but causes no problems on TRS2010. Once again, it's a static object.

KUID: 124060:31015:1
Heh - I had forgotten that. Here's a screenshot:
b-52.jpg

I also have a couple of UH-1 Hueys, a F-5 Freedom Fighter, F105 Thunderchief, A-1 Skyraider, AH-1 Cobra, A-4 Skyhawks, and some Mi-4 helicopters on the DLS (in addition to the SR-71 & MiG-17's I posted pictures of in this thread earlier.) All are tested in 2010.
In (progress? mothballs?) are: F-4, OH-6, and Il-28.
Gratuitous screenshots:
huey01.jpg

huey02.jpg

f-5.jpg

f-105.jpg

a-1_usaf.jpg

a-1_vnaf.jpg

ah-1.jpg

a-4_usn.jpg

a-4_idf.jpg

Back