A happy day in the northwest

Alco_P-A

Yes indeed it is a happy day today,for I received my 2010EE this afternoon. Yes alot of 2009 is in it and the format is the same,but there are some new content in the railyard as well as new routes and alot of other goodies too. I've ran a couple of routes and the trees are kinda' cool to see swaying in the breeze. So far I'm happy with it and I think it makes a nice addition to the Trainz collection. Would I suggest people buying it? Shure. Off to play with it.
:) Alco_P-A

Yes indeed it is a happy day today,for I received my 2010EE this afternoon. Yes alot of 2009 is in it and the format is the same,but there are some new content in the railyard as well as new routes and alot of other goodies too. I've ran a couple of routes and the trees are kinda' cool to see swaying in the breeze. So far I'm happy with it and I think it makes a nice addition to the Trainz collection. Would I suggest people buying it? Shure. Off to play with it.
:) Alco_P-A

That kind mirrors my first impression. I have not had the time to really play with TS2010, but I have liked what I have seen.

2010 TEE

It's cool. I've been playing a game. It's called lock your 2yr old sister out of your room and play with 2010 as much as you can.

Its a shame that the compatibility mode shows all the pre 2010 content in red while setting up a session

Back