Paging Bearcat245.

colhad

QR Clyde/GMs
Hi all

If Bearcat245 is about, could you please check your emails. I've sent you a request.

Thanks Bearcat245.:)

Might try again, I've use the LVRF logo off your 47 class Bearcat and wondering if it was ok if I could upload my loco with it on.:)

Just coming in here to clean the cobwebs out, gets pretty lonesome in this thread. You know that song..... "ooohhhh Lonesome Me" but I can't sing it as well as Johnny Cash.

Hi Colhad,

Any news on Bearcat245? He seems to have disappeared off the face of the (trainz) world...
A bloke on the Aussie screenshot forum told me that all Bearcats content had been moved under his name, and to do a search. This is where it lead me... I have to say, his signature ("Lasted longer than most mods who banned me...") reminds me of Bearcats...

Anyways, I've missed a lot and have been absent from the world of trainz for a while. The world of cattle ranching was more important, but now things have quietened down... Wonder what I've missed...

Cheers,
El confuso Chrisso'! :p

How'd he disappear? Did he get a new account (NSWGR_46Class)? What happened? I haven't been around for the last year, and things have changed. I don't much like the new layout of the forums either. But don't get me started on change. I'm like one of those old men who babble, and babble, and babble, and babble, and babble, and babble, and babble, and babble, and forget all about my babbling, and babble again about what I just babbled about and forgot, and babble, and babble, and babble.

Chris

Back