Missing bogeys

Lloydhanna

When I use or run one of the builtin L SD70's I get no visible bogeys or wheels at all. They will also not refuel on the Tidewater route which is a builtin also. Any advice.

The disappearing bogeys, I can not explain, for me they started disappearing after I was upgraded to 38599. I have been searching for a fix but have not found reference to this yet.

As for the refueling, there is another post about this - you have to start the engine first. There is a start engine command by clicking on the (i'm colour blind) green arrow beside the driver icon. Once the engine is started, you can proceed to the fuel station and use the load command from the same menu.

Have Fun,

Bricey

I've had problems with this for awhile now in TS2009(multiple patches). Everything always looks good in Surveyor but eventually the bogeys will disappear from some engines and cars after switching back and forth between Surveyor and Driver a number of times. I've seen this even happen on the new Auran TS2009 SD-40. In some cases I have seen it where one consist will have the problem and another identical consist running at the same time won't. Very weird! Memory usage has been relatively low so it's not a memory issue apparently. The only fix has been to quit and restart TS2009 once it happens. Sometimes I've run for hours before it happens and other times it's been a matter of minutes. I've shut down background programs prior to running and still saw the problem. I did report the issue. :)

Craig T

Back