Japan

Just a bit curious, havn't been into this Japan discussion since the beginning but just wondering if any of these trains/routes/layouts will be released in the future?

Some of it has.

Go to the download station, search under "username" for keimei and untick everything except for TRS2009.

I think thats all thats come out so far.

I have no idea about the steam trains. Sorry.

Last edited:
wow ive read this whole forum and all i can say is: BEAUTIFUL WORK! i cant wait for all of this stuff to get up for download! let me know when it dose! thanks for reading.

hello keimei :) ,

very nice your new buildings , thx a lot:) .
I'm working at my newest project , shinkansen E2 , here a first shot ....
difficult nose ....:)

E2a.jpg

best regards
conny

Nice E2 asama! Keep it up! :clap: :udrool: :udrool: :mop: :mop:

Are you doing the E2 Hayate Too?

Logo Here:
e2hayate.jpg

Some of it has.

Go to the download station, search under "username" for keimei and untick everything except for TRS2009.

I think thats all thats come out so far.

I have no idea about the steam trains. Sorry.
Alright. Will any of the layouts from connyx be released somehow?

Alright. Will any of the layouts from connyx be released somehow?

i dunno, but corneila's japanese content is exaltingly beautiful. I wish she released it as well. but those newer shinkansen trains she made, the E2 and 0 series updated, wow!

Japanese Railway Crossings

If anyone is interested I've recently started a set of modular Japanese railway crossing parts. Including a Post, a Crossbuck, 5 different light sets, and some gates. If your interested please say so and I'll try to figure out how and get some pictures up.:) Also please take a look at my videos on YouTube. I'm NSSD70MAC.:wave:

If anyone is interested I've recently started a set of modular Japanese railway crossing parts. Including a Post, a Crossbuck, 5 different light sets, and some gates. If your interested please say so and I'll try to figure out how and get some pictures up.:) Also please take a look at my videos on YouTube. I'm NSSD70MAC.:wave:

Show us, Man! I'd love to see!

New Switch Stand

Good news every one.:) I have recently (within 30 minutes of this post):D made a Japanese style switch stand and a Station Ahead sign.

私は日本の愛!希望はあなたもよ!:wave:
(If anyone knows what this really
says please say so. (Can't quite
trust Google Translate, Even with
back checking.:hehe: ))

More good news!:) The switch stands are being uploaded at this very moment.:D They are "JP Switch Stand 1" and "JP Switch Stand 2".
Please Enjoy! And if any problems develop please tell me.

Trying to keep it alive.

I hope every thing is going well with every one.:) I just want to keep this great thread from dieing off. It seems as if people have forgotten about it.:hehe:
Anyway everyone have a good day.

Micah

Oh, yes this thread.

There was many a great train spawned here. And i hope for many more, for some reason, i find Japanese trains as some of the coolest ever. They all just look so awesome.

JNR EF57

Hi, all, how have you been?:wave:
I have had a long rest because sickness:confused: .
But I'm fine now:D and show you the latest asset.
These are JNR EF57 electric loco for experss.
100726ef57070007.jpg

100726ef57070006.jpg

Thanks.

Good work Hanshin-san.:) The EF57 looks great.:D
Sorry to hear that you were ill.:confused:
But it's good to see your back in the game.:wave:

If you get the chance can you take a look and tell me what you think of my switch stands?

Anyway, してください良い一日を過ごす。:)

Micah.

Hanshin-san, I see what you mean about the switch stands' appearance.:) When I made the switch stands I was just going for a 'Japanese Style' switch stand which meant it at least needed the blue and yellow targets.:eek: But I'll try and go for a more accurate model and I'll try and make it for TRS2004.:D
Thanks for the web site. I'll definitely be able use some of those pictures as references.:)

Also, I looked at your post of the EF58 and I just have to say great job.
:Y:

Have a great day, Micah.

I wait for your switch for TRS04 & 3'6" gage:wave: .
Recently, I am embarrassed because nobody make properties for TRS04:'( .

Well, I forgot the engine numbers/markings of EF58:confused: .
These are EF5853 in Miyahara Engine Shop near Osaka.
100728ef585310.jpg

She had a prototype large front window, and was a popular engine.
100728ef585311.jpg

100728ef585312.jpg

100728ef585313.jpg

Back