Japan

hello ,

Thanks very much keimei and sura :) , I love Japan and the Japan-Railways.

Oh yes please keimei , Buildings are very important for an realistic Layout of Japan :).I'm glad for all content what you making.

best regards

conny

I can't wait for the buildings to be released for TRS2006 though, because kenichiro's stuff is NOT enough! :hehe: :'(

Connyxy those pictures are absolutely amazing!:udrool: I had to take a second look to see if it was actually in Trainz.:hehe: Also I especially love the green and yellow commuter trains in the background.(I would like to have those for myself!):D

new buildings

Hi all,
Here are new buildings(will be available for download within 6 hours). They are made by TS09. As simple scenery, they may be compatible with most versions of Trainz, I guess...not sure. If not, plaese manage them by yourself. I have no skill at the other version's configuration.

Also, you may be able to download them from download station 'via direct FTP link' (NOT using Download Helper), I guess so...not sure. I can download TS2010 assets by that method in spite of TS09.

kDB building611 <KUID:438196:1455>
kDB building612 <KUID:438196:1457>
kDB building613 <KUID:438196:1461>
and more...

Thanks a lot.

f_BL600-1.jpg

f_BL600-3.jpg

hello keimei :) ,

very nice your new buildings , thx a lot:) .
I'm working at my newest project , shinkansen E2 , here a first shot ....
difficult nose ....:)

E2a.jpg

best regards
conny

Nice work Conny! I like Tokyo Station and E2, they definetly show the results of your exemplary work... Do you intend on replicating the entire Shinkansen fleet?

hello ,

thx very much Isaacg:) , my old Shinkansenfleet I have delete . I will making all my old Shinkansentrains new , the old fleet was not good enough.

In the moment I'm working at Shinkansen JR0 and Shinkansen JR 200 of JREast.

Here you can see the new Meshes :

JR0
nosenew1.jpg

and the JR200

nosenew2.jpg

the Front of all Shinkansen was to bad so you can see now the newest Results

cheers
conny

hello ,

thx very much Isaacg:) , my old Shinkansenfleet I have delete . I will making all my old Shinkansentrains new , the old fleet was not good enough.

In the moment I'm working at Shinkansen JR0 and Shinkansen JR 200 of JREast.

Here you can see the new Meshes :

JR0

(Removed)

and the JR200

(Removed)

the Front of all Shinkansen was to bad so you can see now the newest Results

cheers
conny

Ohh okay, thats alright. Whatever works for you! The meshes do have a good deal of aesthetic improvement. Hopefully there'll be more to come, screenie and content wise.

Cheers

Hi, Conny.
Wow! Beautiful! So beautiful curve lines and textures(material of suface).
Indeed, very deffifucult complex nose Shinkansen has. The design is base on aerodynamics, and there is the coupler in it, you know;-)
Cheers!

Konnichi wa, Conny-sama,

very nice rolling stock under construction!

Arigato gozaimasheeta :hehe: (the-bad-words-controller does not leave me to write the word gozaimash.ta with i, it puts 4 stars instead of the suspected obscenity. I replaced the i with ee)

Sura
:wave:

Last edited:
Hi, all Japan Trainzers.
C62 has been began to operate.
C62 has been operated in my TRS2004 with great & big help by bdaneal-san.
Bdaneal-san, many many many many thanks:wave: .

091120finishedc6202.jpg

091120finishedc6203.jpg

091120finishedc6204.jpg

The C62 was the biggest express steam loco in Japan, as you know.
The C62 was the Hudson type (4-6-4) with the type D52'(the biggest freight steam loco in Japan)'s boiler & C59(4-6-2 Pacific type biggest express steam loco in Japan)'s mecha.
She ran in Japanese main lines as special express, such as "Tokkyuu Tsubame, Hato, Sakura etc.
091120finishedc6201.jpg

I really want to download this it's just that awesome! could you give me the kuid, please?:D

Hi, all Japan Trainzers.
C62 has been began to operate.
C62 has been operated in my TRS2004 with great & big help by bdaneal-san.
Bdaneal-san, many many many many thanks:wave: .

091120finishedc6202.jpg

091120finishedc6203.jpg

091120finishedc6204.jpg

The C62 was the biggest express steam loco in Japan, as you know.
The C62 was the Hudson type (4-6-4) with the type D52'(the biggest freight steam loco in Japan)'s boiler & C59(4-6-2 Pacific type biggest express steam loco in Japan)'s mecha.
She ran in Japanese main lines as special express, such as "Tokkyuu Tsubame, Hato, Sakura etc.
091120finishedc6201.jpg

I really want to download this it's just that awesome! could you give me the kuid, please?:D

I love the Shinkansen the 700 is by far my favorite I imagine it would be hard with that duck billed nose but I love the Shinkansen series can't wait to drive it..great work

Trokko

Hi everyone.
How do you feel the outside wind ? This is it!

tro-F02.jpg

tro-F01.jpg

'TROKKO' means truck passenger car, reformed from 'WAMU80000' freight wagon.
This is class 'YU 101' of Choshi Electric Railway.
NOTE: 42inch guage, made by TS2009, with the interior and door animation.

She will be available on DLS in a few days.
kDB trokko1 <kuid:438196:1500>

Thanks a lot.
keimei

Back