Japan

I'm pleased to announce that I've got the Sanito Loop Line fully restored with new stations and signals. I haven't chosen the lines "official" train yet but I'm play testing some candidates for the line. The train featured looks ok but sounds terrible. It has the same sound problem as the 223 that was recently fixed. I hope someone will fix the sound on this one soon as well. I realized I had a large gap in the panels on the loop line and decided to fill them and start working on a narrow gauged line From Sanito City to most likely East Edge. You can see a preview of the upcoming line as it crosses over the Loop line. Next I will begin work on restoring the Sanito main line. take care and enjoy the pics!!
57f2ba010d68998e95773672b7f167a9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I'm pleased to announce that I've got the Sanito Loop Line fully restored with new stations and signals. I haven't chosen the lines "official" train yet but I'm play testing some candidates for the line. The train featured looks ok but sounds terrible. It has the same sound problem as the 223 that was recently fixed. I hope someone will fix the sound on this one soon as well. I realized I had a large gap in the panels on the loop line and decided to fill them and start working on a narrow gauged line From Sanito City to most likely East Edge. You can see a preview of the upcoming line as it crosses over the Loop line. Next I will begin work on restoring the Sanito main line. take care and enjoy the pics!![/QUOTE]

@Railshuttle
Very good to see that you have made progress. Don't forget to back up (each day) Also save your route on other locations. Do you have a linemap? I'm curious of Sanito in relation to your loop line also a map would show the station names. But a screenshot of the map in Trainz of that location would be cool also.

As for the trains. You can replace an engine sound in Content creator. I did it on most trains. I think you can take the new sound that Acelaamtrak has told about or you can use the QR EMU file which is also good for EMU's.

@ Hirochi.

Very cool to see all those new track elements. I will not replace the track in my Electro Island V 2.0. map but for a V 3.0. version I consider replacing some tunnels and bridges with your new ones.

Last edited:
I agree with the rest. Already making plans to incorporate them into something - anything - just to be using them.

Bill

I tried this right when it was released! It rocks!!!!!!!!! Now my route looks kawaii after all!

I'm hoping at some point I can make additional Japaneese content if I ever get the chance. I'm not too sure if keimei has passed on, but his legacy of his greatest of his Japanese content lives on (even I made the engines kind for the E321 like most of you have installed). I can make Japaneese people (including anime people - ex. Hatsune Miku), but for other objects, I might have to dig deep into some images of what I can come of next. However I can make just simple objects but not static curved splines (ie. Roads, platforms, etc.). As a formal Trainz content creator (since '07), I can try my best to bring the best one there is.

Amazing work Hirochi. I was thinking about these tunnels, bridges etc. And two days after that you showed up with these. Right time, right place and with right stuff. You made my day even better man. Thanks.
I also notice a nice set of trench tracks from oknotsen on DLS. They are in american style. I experimenting with them on my map right now and they can be used even for japanase map.
I also working on some embankments for rivers, retaining walls and train protection systems ATC or TASC.
I also want to share some stuff with all of you, so around next week more or less I should put some stuff on the internet. (walls, retaining walls, fences, enginesounds/bogeysounds/hornsounds, accesories for crossing, ground textures, surrouding sounds)

See you later guys.:)

.I'm not too sure if keimei has passed on, but his legacy of his greatest of his Japanese content lives on

Passed on? I hope not (BTW his last visit was in March 2014) But I agree that his content lives on in our hearts and on the tracks of our simulators. Sadly his KDB blog in Japanese doesn't work so well anymore due to a redirect to another page.

Busy Busy

I been very busy this last week and had very little time to work on my routes. Here's something that I was doing earlier today.

iE4FJxY.jpg

bm33xr2.jpg

Dear all,

Tokyo Metro 08 was released on my new site : www.jtrainz.com
The main features is Realistic cab view, the door sound is working now, and more features!
Here's the some pics of Tokyo Metro 08:

andi_ridho_ciputra_20150203_0045.jpg

andi_ridho_ciputra_20150208_0022.jpg

andi_ridho_ciputra_20150208_0021.jpg

andi_ridho_ciputra_20150204_0031.jpg

andi_ridho_ciputra_20150204_0029.jpg

andi_ridho_ciputra_20150203_0053.jpg

Last edited:
Back