Amusement Park

Just in time for summer

Wheeeeee ! Can't wait to download that one...I've been planning an amusement park in "Ivyside Park", "Bland Park" and "Lakemont Park" in the Altoona area on my Horseshoe Curve route.:cool:

Roller Coaster

I had a park made, but was with large cars. I can't find you things, but I found this- KUID 316:26013
Also looking for "Minature" Train which i cannot find now, anyone know where it went?

Last edited:
Mini-trains

I had a park made, but was with large cars. I can't find you things, but I found this- KUID 316:26013
Also looking for "Minature" Train which i cannot find now, anyone know where it went?

That would be a great addition to any amusement park!..........

If you find one, pleeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzz let us know?????????? :udrool: :wave:

I don't know where I got all this stuff... but I have about 30 Gig of stuff in my "Local" folder. Been accumulating it for quite a few years.

Try searching on the DLS and CMP with the names I typed in. I think I typed the names as they are listed.

Most of the stuff is there, some of the non-English ones I can't find.

Mini-Trainz

I FOUND A MINI-TRAIN!!!

I downloaded Mstnoodle's mini-coach set this afternoon. Mstnoodle, MANY THANKS!! This will be the "coup de grace" for my Amusement Park! :Y:
:clap:

Zippo1

Back