PRR Screenshots

That Standard Roundhouse of the World!

408a4900a9b5fddb94e88d2d6aa67a7f.jpg

Yep ... that's a nice shot normhart as always . But I was thinking your interest was the other coast railroad :D:hehe: Still love the shot . You and evilcrow both posts some awesome shots .

Matt

Yes, the left coast normally ;D But not really, my main interests are UP, NH, and virtually any US woodburners. I don't consider myself anywhere near evilcrow. That one has demonic powers when it comes to screenies. :hehe:

I have so many PRR locomotives that it would be a shame not to use them. The screenie above was from me running the complete 60 miles of PRR track on the Cumberland to Harpers Ferry Route by jrfolco for the first time.

A double-header, led by D16sb #1223 and E7a #7002, rolls north along the Elmira Division, just south of Hepburnville, Pa.

view

Further north, the train traverses Powys Curve on Lycoming Creek, north of Williamsport, Pa.

view

RE Posts #1073 and #1074

Hello Mat and 817TAYLOR,

Many thanks for the compliments.

The winter routes I am using at the moment are "Silver Lines Winter" by lego207 and "Coal Country" by scratchy.

I have extended/added to etc both routes and also "winterized" Coal Country.

The snow textures used are the one that come with "Silver Lines Winter"

I have not done a great deal lately as I seem to be having problems with TANE crashing and closing down my computer.

Cheers Ken.
db8a579c3e0565dd85a1531d441eaa34.jpg

It is probably shutting down from shock and awe !

That is my new PC Desktop Screenie !

Stop posting real photos ! :hehe:

I have told many that pulling out your Ethernet cable, disconnecting your WIFI, or disabling your Network Connection, and working offline while running Trainz, this stops a gazillion websites that are constantly attacking your PC, processes, and updates from infiltrating your PC ... and this speeds your PC up while working offline.

Trouble Shooting your internet PC Network and Sharing Center connection takes only minutes, to get back online

Last edited:
RE Posts #1076, #1077 and #1078

Thank you KenRuof, cascaderailroad and 817TAYLOR

Thanks for the tip, cascaderailroad I will try shutting down the internet and see what happens.

Here's another shot of the J1 (I cheated a bit on this one by using Paint.net)
819319c90470bfa06564cbc6c3a8bdd6.jpg

Back