PRR Screenshots

PRR Fast Freight crossing fictional highway 41
11e1c82e368b71f96a9c9e72061fe4e3.jpg

Some J's in the yard next to a shinny new ABA pair of F3's.

3e375ed4b1c5275a32fb259e040c02b5.jpg

A GG1 boosts her train off the Raritan River swing bridge towards South Amboy NJ. Once there, she will relinquish control of the train to a waiting K4 for the run to Bay Head.
202047f0da4c83c6ecf7a696253c2b15.jpg

I like the way you did that, a buildable PRR catenary is something I've wanted to see. And not been able to do. So Im always looking for ideas to work with. :D

I'm 90% happy with the way it turned out, however you can see the support wires are anchored into nothing lol. I might go into sketchup and build my own or force my self to learn blender. I know blender is much better, but sketchup is soooo easy! :hehe: I probably wont continue with this route because I feel the DEM is in accurate in some places. However, I am building Renovo Yard on my DEM of the Susquehanna Division. If anyone would like to leave info on South Amboy or Renovo, Please do!!

Is it the Fishlipsatwork - Williams Renovo DEM ?

I wish there was a DEM from Harrisburg to Williamsport, and Williamsport to Tyrone, Lock Haven to Kane

Yeah its that DEM. I would want to do Harris/Enola - Buffalo and include the branch to Clearfield, Loch Haven-Tyrone, Selinsgrove-Lewistown . Some day..... lol The Northern Region really fascinates me especially the Susquehanna Division.

A busy day at Eagle point (fictional) route of the PRR.:D
trainz2014-08-1000-39-32-78_zps59971cbb.png
trainz2014-08-1000-38-45-59_zpsa3bbf29e.png
trainz2014-08-1000-37-57-43_zpse2f8edb2.png
PBY357 I too am very interested the Susquehanna division, this fictional route is kind of a hodgepodge of the Susquehanna, and Central divisions. Is there a dem from Havre De Grace to Harrisburg?

I really need to get back out to the horseshoe curve:hehe:

I don't think so. I know of the Altoona to Harrisburg and the Williamsport-Renovo DEM's but none that leave Harrisburg and fallow the Susquehanna South. Are you doing the Port Road, Columbia Line, or Low Grade line?

No, this is just something I started to try and mimic that part of the line, and from Altoona west throne together . I familiar most with the shore line around Port Deposit, Perryville. And NEC from Wilmington to Aberdeen. But still would have a lot of learning to do a prototypical route. Of the time period of late forties to early fifty as I would like. I enjoy Steam fighting upgrade, something I couldn't do in HO, O or G scale:D in this size route

trainz2014-08-1001-06-09-10_zps9963ba28.png

No, this is just something I started to try and mimic that part of the line, and from Altoona west throne together . I familiar most with the shore line around Port Deposit, Perryville. And NEC from Wilmington to Aberdeen. But still would have a lot of learning to do a prototypical route. Of the time period of late forties to early fifty as I would like. I enjoy Steam fighting upgrade, something I couldn't do in HO, O or G scale:D in this size route

trainz2014-08-1001-06-09-10_zps9963ba28.png

Can't rightly say that I've ever seen an F- Unit set with three B-units. Where are those from?

Back