DVD has arrived.

NormP

Tram Fan
Yes mine arrived about 10AM this morning___yes I live in Brisbane where else ?

Now Auran will the SP1 patch (when available)require a clean re_installation of 09 ? if so ? then I won't add any custom content just yet.

NormP.

Great to hear it has arrived Norm. Welcome aboard.

SP1 will patch over the top of your full TS2009 install and won't affect any additional content.

That said, I would strongly recommend having a back-up of both Trainz and local content so that if any problems do occur, you can start from scratch.

Tony

he got his DVD boxed copy of TRS-2009 does that mean you finally shipped them or not cause i didn't get a shipping email and the profile still says pending. how much longer do i have to suffer.

Took a short 15km drive today to Auran HQ, handed over the money and

collected the boxed DVD. Straight home, fired up the computer, installed

perfectly, and running a session an hour later. That's one more added to the

collection.

Les.

I also got an email today and my profile shows 'shipped' , however it will be delivered between 3 days and 3 WEEKS

Jeff

Hey lesley (Tom), that's a nice animated signature gif you have there, BUT are you aware of the limitations on signatures? If not, you can read them in a sticky at the top of the page. For your information, the requirements are:

"Signature banners may not cover an area greater than 800 pixels in width, 100 pixels in height and may not have a total file size greater than 30kb."

Yours is a massive 150kb or 5 times more than the maximum allowed. Can you please fix it and give us poor souls on slow speeds half a chance to enjoy these forums.

Thanks in advance.

John

Orders for those is the States will say pending until the US manager sends them out. They are not being sent by Auran so you need to wait for them to go through US customs, be delivered to the manager, and then for him to ship them out.

Auran sent the DVDs to the regional managers the same day they started sending them out to customers that were not being handled by the local managers, you need to wait for the plane to arrive, customs clearance and delivery etc etc.

Of course a little thought may have lead you to that conclusion yourself.

Mike.

Orders for those is the States will say pending until the US manager sends them out. They are not being sent by Auran so you need to wait for them to go through US customs, be delivered to the manager, and then for him to ship them out.

Auran sent the DVDs to the regional managers the same day they started sending them out to customers that were not being handled by the local managers, you need to wait for the plane to arrive, customs clearance and delivery etc etc.

Of course a little thought may have lead you to that conclusion yourself.

Mike.

no it would not have cause we were not informed about that stuff. sheesh.

Mine says "shipped" 3 days to 3 weeks.

I am trembling with fear. I live in Africa. Very few iron birds come to land. Not many leave again. Will I ever get my copy of TRS 2009? :'(

You can take the bush out the Mak but you can't take the Mak out the bush... Go figure.

Mak

I'm waiting for mine, anyone know if the DVDs have been shipped to regional retailers yet? Considering there is a strike on the 19th for Royal Mail staff (they couldn't pick a better time!), I don't anticipate on receiving my item before Christmas!

Waiting for mine also. My profile shows the order in grey (awaiting shipping). Hope to get it soon.

Bill

Back