Screenshots of European Trains

Summer afternoon somewhere in Europe.

mayfri-1.jpg

After my problems with these GTMK coal cars and basic portal decied to test them on another route so ...
CAPTION: EX UK WD 060ST now NS 8800 class with coal train on loan from netherlands to Bensland

worked ok loading and unloading from normal industries

What do you think

Tom

EX-WD-060ST-bow-NS-8800-class-with-coal-train-on-loan-from-netherlands-to-Bensland.jpg

Last edited:
After my problems with these GTMK coal cars and basic portal decied to test them on another route so ...
CAPTION: EX UK WD 060ST now NS 8800 class with coal train on loan from netherlands to Bensland

worked ok loading and unloading from normal industries

What do you think

Tom

Hi Tom, which kind of problems did you have with the GTM(K) coal wagons? Please let me know!

Kind regards from one of the creators,
Rutger

Hi guys,
Arrival-at-Hoogezand-Sappemeer.jpg

Arrival at Hoogezand-Sappemeer, between Groningen (Netherlands) and the German frontier .

Witold, your picture reminds me my holydays in Slovaquia ... and I love colourful trains :) !

Cheers,

Philippe

Hi guys :),

Sappemeer-Croonhoven.jpg

At Sappemeer-Croonhoven, between Groningen and Nieuweschans (Netherlands), a german train (on the left) meets a dutch one (on the right) .

Cheers,

Philippe

I saw this sceenshot in the weekly news letter and wondered if anyone can tell me what route it is? i keep looking for decent period routes to run my Orient Express collection of rolling stock and locomotives but have not found one yet. thanks for any info

mail

Y0CCoy.jpg

it was posted by epoche3bis4 ..thanks
CrisGer

Last edited:
Do love this railcar NS DE20 ex commissioner Railcar now can be hired for tours
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Tom

Last edited:
Back