Screenshots of European Trains

2023-04-04-231621.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I’m searching for that kind off rolling stock but can’t find it. Can you tell me where I can download those railcars? The trailer cars but also normal container cars?

Thanks, Edwin.

Hi Witold,

This bus is deliciously beautiful and old-fashioned :wave: :udrool: !!

Pleased to see that you're making huge progresses with your project of a Polish/Slovakian route :) ...

Cheers,

Philippe

Route is approaching to ~90% of advance. Part from Varin to Ruzomberok Rybarpole (ca 50km) is fully finished (only to check lights steering and some first plan details). Now I'm digging short part between Ruzomberok Rybarpole - Ruzomberok. The finishing real station Liskova is located 7km from Ruzomberok. There will be the end of my biggest real project. When I'm tired of map - I'm making sweets like those Skoda RTO-K.

agree with you remember some old european drivable buses in the old days

Tom
Hi Witold,

This bus is deliciously beautiful and old-fashioned :wave: :udrool: !!

Pleased to see that you're making huge progresses with your project of a Polish/Slovakian route :) ...

Cheers,

Philippe

anyone else trying this [FONT=&quot]Ferrovia Appennino Centrale 1899, I'm just a sucker for narrow gauge routes specially Europe ones, 2nd one I brought lately after running the voiced tour yesterday triying a winter run the the other direction

[/FONT]
Tom

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

A Trenord ATR 125 (Stadler GTW 4/12 DMU) leaving Brescia Borgo San Giovanni on the Sebino Lake route (image taken from an upcoming session)

gtw-bsg.jpg

anyone else trying this Ferrovia Appennino Centrale 1899, I'm just a sucker for narrow gauge routes specially Europe ones, 2nd one I brought lately after running the voiced tour yesterday triying a winter run the the other direction

Tom

Yes, and I have just completed the colossal 5.5 hour full route session. The voice guided tour was nice, if a bit loud.

I am quite mid on the content though. The route is a fantastic choice. I love me some historic routes & Narrow gauge, so this was a winner. But the route is sadly lifeless. Default 2022 characters breaks immersion at every station, no horses and carts driving around. And the single loco model, which is quite low quality, leaves a lot to be desired. Feels like it needed one last QA pass, more baseboards so you aren't constantly seeing edges of other baseboards, and some better models for the rolling stock.

Other than that, I am now quite sad i have completed basically the only supplied session.

WQHItpC.jpg

Hello,

Nice picture ! Can you give us the kuid of the locomotive and coaches plz.

Best regards,
Jean-Michel.

Great pictures , friends !!!

Last dundun92's wagons : Can't wait to see them in my Great Britain harbour !!!

Very friendly, Marc

Last edited:
Back