Missing dependencies

Muliebuck

Having downloaded about fifteen new routes in the last week, its proving increasingly futile, to fully experience the route builders wonderful hard work, with said routes having anywhere from one to dozens of non-download station dependencies. I'm sure others have been in the same position, and it truly detracts from an enjoyable experience, as a route-builder myself, I know how much time, effort and work it takes to create these things.

Whilst I'm not saying that route-builders should only use DLS items, please, I ask that at least if you use third party website stuff, please include a text file or something, to tell people who might wish to download your creations, where they can find any missing dependencies, as presently, its virtually impossible to run a route without these items (in some cases, it can be, for example, track).

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

I do agree at some point, but this is easier said than done.
There are at least hundred different sites out there, and it might be hard to remember where you got what.

I solved this by making a "Service pack" for Emma yard, and one for the Mohawk Yard
In this pack, i put in all the Non DLS assets, exept the few payware assets, wich is pretty easy do delete from the route.

Lars

Back