USA Pics

@filex_g hands down mate that is the finest bit of route building I've seen in any train sim anywhere:Y:well done man!!,I'd imagine its a spline-fest in there in surveyor mode:hehe:

CLW SCCHX-24 coasts downhill towards Dubuque, on the move
after spending three days dead on the law in Fort Dodge IA.

YKZrr9L.jpg

J5UD70j.jpg

AhnxRci.jpg

Felix, those shots look absolutely amazing.

I assume that this is something which will be released on Jointed Rail? Are you able to say when it might be available?

Cheers,
Piere.

Hard to breath when looking at these amazing shot. I came to the conclusion that Felix and EPO are twins....or triplets with Erik (Ekankal)....and they kept the secret until now but one day or another, the truth is revealed !
Rail4Pete

Hey guys, thought this best place to ask... What procedural track are you using for your USA routes? I want to switch the JR track out on my US layout but have no idea what's accurate or available..

A screenie in payment.

JRC-Coal.jpg

That's some very professional work coming from you and the JR crew, scratchy. Have you ever thought about taking the Eagle River R.R. back in time to the 1950's; when there only first-generation EMD diesels and hard-at-work steam locomotives?

That's some very professional work coming from you and the JR crew, scratchy. Have you ever thought about taking the Eagle River R.R. back in time to the 1950's; when there only first-generation EMD diesels and hard-at-work steam locomotives?

I agree with shebashetan7, the 1950's (or 1960's) would be a great time period. You will need to make bigger logs as there was a lot old growth coming out of the woods back then.

Regards,

Last edited:
Hey guys, thought this best place to ask... What procedural track are you using for your USA routes? I want to switch the JR track out on my US layout but have no idea what's accurate or available..

A screenie in payment.
I personally use Protrack, which can be found on the DLS

Thanks folks!

I'd imagine its a spline-fest in there in surveyor mode:hehe:
Yes. lol

I assume that this is something which will be released on Jointed Rail? Are you able to say when it might be available?
Yes. No.

I came to the conclusion that Felix and EPO are twins....or triplets with Erik (Ekankal)....and they kept the secret until now but one day or another, the truth is revealed !
Maybe.
Or maybe not.

Back