USA Pics

trainz2012-11-1011-31-43-309.jpg

Great shots, Brickbuilder! Love the home stomping grounds!!! (Although I don't get that far north anymore!!)

Montanawestren, you made me dig out again one of my all time favourite routes... it's the perfect time of the year for this one anyway... :)

rs-3_010.jpg

rs-3_011.jpg

rs-3_012.jpg

rs-3_013.jpg

rs-3_014.jpg

Felix

Sherman Hill. Amazing Route if you ask me. This is a ideal payware route. Almost all the content is made by the team who built the route.

Today, we see a GTEL-GP9-GP9B lead consist. Typical of UP, it's very long.

sd45t2201211220002.jpg

Montanawestren, you made me dig out again one of my all time favourite routes... it's the perfect time of the year for this one anyway... :)

rs-3_012.jpg

Felix

Felix

Excuse me for quoting an image, but that's my concrete mixer truck on the flatcar. I can't recall ever releasing it as a Product. I hope this was just a modification for your own private use. If so, it's quite creative, if not, that's a bit of a no-no.

~ Deane

That's fine Felix.

I'm just paranoid since discovering recently that some Russian guy called Gomel or Gomer is merrily re-skinning and distributing some of my assets without permission.

p.s. I agree with you that Cattaraugus Creek is a great layout. It's been my favorite for getting screenshots/thumbnails of new assets for a long time. Just a pity that TS2009/10/12 do such a lousy job with rendering alpha-blended billboard-style trees.

Last edited:
BNSF Intermodal Train approaches the yards as it leaves my camera view.

trainz2012-11-2212-57-47-17.png

Semi Truck was pulled over for speeding?! Well the two guys must know each other to have a
friendly conversation while the BNSF Intermodal passes by.
trainz2012-11-2212-55-57-90.png

I caught up with a BNSF Coal train approaches tunnel 1 on it's long journey through the Idaho Forest.
trainz2012-11-2213-17-41-20.png

Back