USA Pics

.....Drchoi21's E60CP Beta.....

flusi737201211230001.jpg
flusi737201211230000.jpg

That's fine Felix.

I'm just paranoid since discovering recently that some Russian guy called Gomel or Gomer is merrily re-skinning and distributing some of my assets without permission.

p.s. I agree with you that Cattaraugus Creek is a great layout. It's been my favorite for getting screenshots/thumbnails of new assets for a long time. Just a pity that TS2009/10/12 do such a lousy job with rendering alpha-blended billboard-style trees.

Deanne
A couple years back I asked you if I could have permission to convert some of your machines and autos to drivable assets using Cyberstorm's Super Adaptor. You granted me permission and I have since converted several assets to drivable, uploaded them to the DLS and used them in sessions which were uploaded to the DLS. Are you recinding that permission in view of the problems you hav experienced? Or do I have your permission to continue converting your assets to drivable for use in DLS available sessions?
Gary Evans

OMG BOB
are you ranger Bob from the national park??.:cool:
This is absolutely top notch!
I have to show Ning but she is in the store selling routes haha so not home:hehe:

Have a great weekend

Roy:wave:

Back