USA Pics

The-evening-switch-starts-to-work-%232.jpg

The evening switch crew begins work on the recently arrived Train #2
Watch the video https://youtu.be/3KyiXyZMfCA

I've been working on a route. It will include the Great Lakes Central, Lake State, Huron Eastern, and the Mid Michigan. So far, I have LSRC's Saginaw Yard, through Mershon, then on to Alma. Here are some shots I've whipped up of slowly progressing scenes
Back around the 90s, the Central Michigan, (now Huron Eastern) had a flood on the Saginaw Sub to Durand. The next best alternative was to take the Mid Michigan from Paines to Alma, then the TSBY, (Now Great Lakes Central) to Durand. Here we see 702 crossing Strobel Rd. in Paines destined for Durand
ZoNU7Cg.jpg

We now jump to present time. We see Z145 return from Midland after switching Dow. The Z145 will enter Saginaw Yard, then switch out to Z127 to head for Flint
Gt2j008.jpg

These next two shots are also present day. This is the Z127, after picking up a system grain train for Hemlock, crosses Strobel Rd. and River Rd. This train will be tied down here in Paines for the Mid Michigan.
wVWqciW.jpg

ihC0k0o.jpg

Lastly, we are sitting at Mershon. After waiting for the Z145 to clear, HESR 702 releases the air, and coasts into Saginaw with the freshly painted SD40M-2's
oFIxiEV.jpg

Thunderous Steam freight train Breaks the evening silence.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

In the small city of Waycross, Georgia all was quiet until the evening silence was broken by the thunderous sound of rumbling by an empty coal train being led by a burly 4-8-4 Northern on the way to the mine to load up the trailing hoppers with coal.

Back