USA Pics

deadpool_5af3cdbad6af8.jpeg

@deadpoolmx55 There's a military camp fo having that much video surveillance camera :hehe: Great shot anyway :)

Thats bc CSX is paranoid about anyone near their tracks. Including railfans regardless if they're at a distance. But in this day and age, I'll bet they proved worth it to install 'em there. Routes looking good Deadpool, although i still say you keep posting real pics. :hehe:

Last edited:
An Norfolk southern coal drag sits in the homestead Pennsylvania yard, as a CSX stack train crosses over the monongahela headed west in the distance soon to enter downtown Pittsburgh at milepost 0
deadpool_5af5326a2600b.jpeg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
The late afternoon silence was broken by the thunderous rumbling of this freight train which is led by Royal Class 4-8-4 Northern Steam Engine 1926 which is on the way to load the hoppers with coal which was to be taken to be interchanged to another Railroad.

NICE Job! I sure hope this will be up for release because this is amazing! Are you making just Homestead or are you making all of the Pittsburgh areas?
i don’t know, never really thought about releasing it, it’s just a route I work on when I get burnt out on my EL route. I only started working in homestead because I’ve been foaming there a lot while my girlfriend shops at the waterfront so I was inspired. Lol thanks for your interest tho

@kamran I have tried many times to get screenshots like yours and am not even close even with a 1080ti gpu. I see you have since expanded your route which is nice though becare of the turnouts someone left a lot open and when i took a train thru there derailed the whole thing.

An Norfolk southern coal drag sits in the homestead Pennsylvania yard, as a CSX stack train crosses over the monongahela headed west in the distance soon to enter downtown Pittsburgh at milepost 0
deadpool_5af5326a2600b.jpeg

I'm sorry about quoting your screenshot Deadpoolmx55, but that is a great scene of supreme route building, well done.

Regards Claus

Back