USA Pics

BNSF Aurora Subdivision, an extension of the Chicagoland project.

So far, the project parameters extend from Eola to Savanna, Illinois,
on the C&I Division of the BNSF.

1-2) BNSF local R CHI452 heads for the North Aurora Branch at Hill Yard
after working Pepperidge Farms in Westmont.

3-4) Metra trainsets spend the weekend laying over at Hill Yard in Aurora,
at the very west end of the former CB&Q "Racetrack".

5) Two BNSF Dash-9's sunbathe on the house tracks at Eola's West Yard,
awaiting the call to R CHI108, the local to Rochelle and Oregon, Illinois.

6) BNSF and CLW hicube boxcars sit by the WestRock paper packaging
plant awaiting a spot.

160f4a4fcf110d67e244860e2d922531.jpg

8ad2794f6674d7caacea04be49250835.jpg

RHYAURM.jpg

4wYpMwQ.jpg

5gPuZfS.jpg

iarlknl.jpg

That's a awesome route you made there Scratchy. There is just one thing I wish you added during the session game play, and that is the scoring / stars, but that's just minor. Awesome work, going to considering getting more of your routes and probably make a few sessions with your routes:)

Cheers,
Hiawathamr

Thanks Hiawathamr, I'll see what I can do about that for my next release. I was very new to making sessions when Coal Country was released so it was a big learning curve (I still don't really know lol). Will have a look at how other sessions do it, I do agree with you though, it gives a bit more sense of satisfaction/achievement to the scenario.
I'm just glad people might have actually played the included sessions! They took ages, if anyone has any tips on setting up rules or testing the sessions let me know

Last edited:
Thanks Hiawathamr, I'll see what I can do about that for my next release. I was very new to making sessions when Coal Country was released so it was a big learning curve (I still don't really know lol). Will have a look at how other sessions do it, I do agree with you though, it gives a bit more sense of satisfaction/achievement to the scenario.
I'm just glad people might have actually played the included sessions! They took ages, if anyone has any tips on setting up rules or testing the sessions let me know
Your welcome:)
They're actually easy to do, and doesn't involved that harsh learning curve like some do:hehe:. I know there are a few tutorials out there on making some advanced game play sessions, but sometimes, its better off just doing trailer and error;)
If you need any session help, I'll be more than happy to help you as best as far as I can go:)

Cheers,
Hiawathamr

Pennsy stuff looks so at home on Coal Country its not even funny XD. I gotta admit, that route might be short, but its one of your best Scratchy. Very much looking forward to the Eagle River and Wiccasset routes as well.

June 1998. The BNSF merger is a couple years old now, but many, many locomotives are still running around in predecessor schemes. This would all begin to change very soon.

Here we see a BN SD60M and an ATSF C40-8W with an intermodal train.

x43LAHH.jpg

eRwPQu2.jpg

r7BmVZy.jpg

3rAc7Aa.jpg

cp5XG4v.jpg

NXM9jWx.jpg

Matt

Back