USA Pics

DeadPool Dang in that First Pic That road grade It is really steep I would hate to lose Brakes on that :eek::eek:

Anyways Nice Route!

Hey what programs do you guys use to take such great high quality pics?
trainz2012-07-2719-10-45-68_zps84a111f8.png

trainz2012-11-0618-56-05-58_zps1ccb3989.png

trainz2013-06-1618-34-48-18_zps6bbd75a3.png

Deadpool, that's a steep road if I ever saw one. You should add a pile of "s.t.a.l.k.e.r" wreckage at the bottom of it. :hehe:

Susane, TS12 has an excellent built-in screenshot facility, just press the PrintScreen key. You can also use FRAPS but in jpeg mode the output leaves some to be desired. In bitmap mode the image is marginally better than the TS12 output but filesizes can be more than an order of magnitude larger.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

Last edited:
@deadpool

Excellent "photography" there. I think that old fishing boat needs to lean over or be sunk down a little more, it seems to be balancing on its keel in an unlikley way. ;)

If you guys think that that road is extremely steep, you haven't spent much time in the anthracite region of Pennsylvania. :) Try living in a town with on street parking on roads that steep. It isn't fun.

If you guys think that that road is extremely steep, you haven't spent much time in the anthracite region of Pennsylvania. :) Try living in a town with on street parking on roads that steep. It isn't fun.

I presume no large vehicle has ever attempted to traverse these roads that you speak of? Uphill would be impossible, downhill would be suicide.

I've seen plenty of them in the Mon Valley too. Plenty scary at the top of the hill too when oncoming traffic appears from nowhere at the crest! :confused:

The best part is when you combine that steep road with a blind curve then have the entrance to a coal truck tipple on the other side of it.

Back