USA Pics

Experimenting with some logos and other things. ;)
If anyone wants the pictures without the logo embedded in the image contact me via PM please.

titaniclover_20090815_0000-1.jpg

titaniclover_20090815_0001-1.jpg

Cheers,
Adam

Last edited:
Hey Mike,
Those bridges are included in Route of the Eagle, right? They are super-delicious! :hehe:

Also, which one of those locomotives is payware?:)

Joshua

I would have done something like that with some of my other shots but my Photoshop is currently not working very well and keeps freezing whenever I try to do anything in it.

You do know that picture is copyrighted by me right? :p

Cheers,
Adam

That first pic ya got there looks pretty sweet...What program did you use to edit that and what name is that, that you used???

:wave:

OK Andy, you've got wondering. Is that a new route that you're working on and how far along are you? I can't seem to get away from your East Kentucky route.

The Cane Creek Sub is a 38 mile spur which meanders through incredibly deep canyons from Crescent Junction, Utah to a Potash mine loadout at - you guessed it - Potash UT. There is nothing on the route except a couple of short passing sidings and a run-around loop at the terminus.
From checkrail

Last edited:
That first pic ya got there looks pretty sweet...What program did you use to edit that and what name is that, that you used???

I use PSP7 as I have both 7 and 8, and dont like 8....effects, artist, pencil

Cheers

Last edited:
Koondawg, the sketch feature (I feel) adds a level of interest, that for some reason is lost in the plain screen shot... good work, keep them comming:wave:

OK Andy, you've got wondering. Is that a new route that you're working on and how far along are you? I can't seem to get away from your East Kentucky route.

Yes - it's from a new route. Union Pacific's Cane Creek sub, a 38 mile spur in Utah. Not much of a route operationally, but about half of it is in the Colorado River canyon, so spectacular scenery. I have been working on it less than a week, but unlike some other projects of mine this one will be finished. I might work on East Kentucky 3 after that....

andy :)

Fixed a couple issues with the Reading F Units....

Reading_FP7A_Finished1.jpg

Reading_FP7A_Finished2.jpg

Reading_FP7A_Finished4.jpg

Reading_FP7A_Finished6.jpg

I've been trying to upload these to the DLS for some time now, but it seems that the DLS is having trouble loading the meshes.....

Back