UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

An ex-SECR 'P' Class at Rolvenden. The layout is Angela Halliday's 'A Kentish Winter' modded a little for TANE.

qqhnICw.jpg

Awesome work around Barnstaple Malc! With area you have now covered beyond the L&B I keep half expecting to scroll down the page and see Ilfracombe or Taunton :)

#5886. Wow! Even more stunning screenshots Malc. Absolutely brilliant worldbuilding.

Nice shot Ann. Thanks for mentioning the route, I have that on my download list. Have a happy New Year!
You most probably already know this Forester, but with the original layout having been made in TS2004 you'll need to use TS2009 and then after that TS2012 to convert it into a format that will work in either TANE or TS2019. After conversion you'll find more than a few landscape aberrations here and there that will need smoothing out.

More No.1556. Decapod.'s 'P' class has needed a fair bit of fettling to get it to work nicely in TANE. It's been worth it though since No.1556 was regularly hired out to the K&ESR by the Southern Railway. No.1556 has survived by the way and is presently awaiting repairs. https://preservedbritishsteamlocomo...753-rod-5753-sr-556-sr-a556-sr-1556-br-31556/

Leaving Rolvenden.
gAdfE5M.jpg

At Northiam. Please do not laugh at the TS2004 people, - the poor dears have been waiting on that platform for a very long time.

N58ljF5.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips, Ann! I had started a download into TRS19 when I saw your post, so I will see what kind of disaster awaits and then use your method to get a better edition.

Thanks for the tips, Ann! I had started a download into TRS19 when I saw your post, so I will see what kind of disaster awaits and then use your method to get a better edition.

If you don't do the conversion stages you'll end up with a lot of swirling mist and no layout, - how do I know this?

Still messing about on the Kent & East Sussex.

dIg4ymg.jpg

I'm using Trainz Plus and I am not seeing that problem and I have seven turntables on my WIP

Verified with others, TonyN and Evilcrow as the problem seems to be how the turntable is constructed and not who made it, on the affected ones, any stub rail connected to the Turntable is somehow acting as end of track depending on direction may take several activations of the turntable for the problem to occur. All my turntables were fine up to TRS19, Skipper 1945 Turntables also are affected.

Builds affected are 119451 and 119450 + And on two PCs as well as other users. Doing away with the stubs from the Turntable and connecting track directly to the Turntable solves the problem however means rebuilding all my Turntables all of which are affected. Also need to fix the turntable track flipping around, that's easy enough make the track part of the table and use invisible track, can't see that moving!

Last edited:
Hello folks, here are some shots i've taken today.

4DC8DFE27B4B6818BF3EDD8AAC5F7ACF4DD9E336

camscott's ex-LNER B1 Class with some MKI coaches
690639AED6AD33EC97BFF6D944A2EE6635BD470E

Ex-LNER B12, V2, ex-SR Lord Nelson & ex-LMS Jubilee 'Victoria' seen around Coverthrope Yard sheds
4E4EC894D70EDB6FFB4E767994869311C044843D

Camscott's fantastic A4 Pacific 'Mallard' at Chilton with Rebuilt Patriot 'Sir Frederick Harrison' both have their respective passenger trains.
9BADC8A0C5ED14CEFB284BCC7DFF6FD362128086

A4 Mallard & B1 briefly pass by each other
6EC51B93C5694B50B5FA4948B0C0A915E65A8948

Mallard seen about to pass through Charlsback Terminus

Back