UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

A small Jinty hauls a short coal train near a coastline.

0NNKeUT.png

Re post #4517 Tanker46

Hello Tanker, there has been a previous Woodhead route, but I can't remember who did it. Just recently released, a WIP of the Woodhead route by theamir259 <kuid:14517:100181>.
pgmetcalf <kuid82763> produced a lot of infrastructure in tne early days of TRAINZ for the route.
My bit of the Woodhead route is merely a cameo on my fictional GCR route.

re post #4520 chrisaw
Good luck with the County TRS19 reskin. The headboard looks nice and sharp, nice pic as well.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, Ken

Thank you for the comments on my last screenshot, the look is all down to Driver-Col's Logan Beck route.

The County has now got some new wheels.

I think overall it's been an interesting exercise, and nice to know we might be able to give some of our old favourites a face lift for TS19.
Chris.

Nice work Chris. I've had a big soft spot for the GWR Counties ever since i saw a photo of one when I was teenager.

#4513 #4525, Even if your Woodhead route is only a cameo it still looks pretty darn good to me Ken. (Must resist the temptation of the 'sparkers'......)

I'm tired of trying to revive jelly coat locos without success so I took a holiday at Blue Anchor in the 1890s. My Minehead branch route is a long term WIP and I really should stop messing around with the the 1950s BR era and concentrate on finishing it.

6aCtP6G.jpg

58DJojY.jpg

A real treat for today, a London & Birmingham Railway 'Bury 2-2-0' out on it's first train! :D
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cpDaUIJ4QZt3mIRZ9I5cqkLb9Sslby3j?usp=sharing (Direct link to it)

This lovely model was suggested by me(I was very surprised nobody else had picked up on it!) and comes with the original and new smokebox door!
:hehe:

This beautiful model was taken out for a spin and she's a pure joy!
(
Stepney, I've forgotten his full username, created this lovely model! :D)

981662895_Pro_1(1).png.984ce44fa5313cce723f8c7303c1b59d.png

1919738348_Pro_1(2).png.4c9311645275d4beedd6fbd432d00644.png
Pro_1.png.1ec6d450a8927f12413a2c1b6898f6ce.png
Pro_1.png

Last edited:
Thank you for the comments on my last screenshot, the look is all down to Driver-Col's Logan Beck route.

The County has now got some new wheels.

I think overall it's been an interesting exercise, and nice to know we might be able to give some of our old favourites a face lift for TS19.
Chris.

Excellent new wheels Chris! It's really interesting to see you experimenting with one of your GWR 4-6-0s.

The County is probably my favorite 4-6-0 you have done (after the Grange of course!) And one of the major players on the Cornish Region during the BR Era. Your modifications definitely give these Counties a leg up on the current TRS19 GWR Stock!

Coincidentally, No.1009 was based out of St. Phillips Marsh along with my favorite Grange Class - 6870 Bodicote Grange! :)

A real treat for today, a London & Birmingham Railway 'Bury 2-2-0' out on it's first train! :D

This lovely model was suggested by me(I was very surprised nobody else had picked up on it!) and comes with the original and new smokebox door!
:hehe:

(
Stepney, I've forgotten his full username, created this lovely model! :D)

981662895_Pro_1(1).png.984ce44fa5313cce723f8c7303c1b59d.png

1919738348_Pro_1(2).png.4c9311645275d4beedd6fbd432d00644.png
Pro_1.png.1ec6d450a8927f12413a2c1b6898f6ce.png
Pro_1.png

Very impressive Maglev! This is probably the last thing I expected to be comissioned!

Nevertheless Bury looks splendid. :) I think it's safe to say that she has the honor of being the first London and Birmingham loco ever made for Trainz!

I'm tired of trying to revive jelly coat locos without success so I took a holiday at Blue Anchor in the 1890s. My Minehead branch route is a long term WIP and I really should stop messing around with the the 1950s BR era and concentrate on finishing it.

(image removed)

A real treat for today, a London & Birmingham Railway 'Bury 2-2-0' out on it's first train!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cpDaUIJ4QZt3mIRZ9I5cqkLb9Sslby3j?usp=sharing (Direct link to it)

(Stepney, I've forgotten his full username, created this lovely model! )

(image removed)

Lovely bits of locos and scenery!

CmiQf2r.jpg

Not often I go further back than Big Four era, but I felt something different would be nice to do, very much so after looking through the thread a few times!
I also had to see Camscott's excellent freeware broad gauge 4-4-0T, a new GPU which enables far better graphic settings really brings it together. Oh how much better the game looks now when I can have better lighting and proper shadows enabled! :Y:

Thanks very much SwedishMagnum. Nice to see someone else using the Broad Gauge ex Bristol & Exeter 4-4-0ST I commissioned. I commissioned that Broad Gauge engine especially for my still very much WIP Broad Gauge version of the Minehead branch. I would like to commision some Broad Gauge goods wagons as well, but I'm going to have to save up my pocket money first.

An old screenshot from last year.

Uz7ooMv.jpg

Hi all,

I haven't posted here in a while, so here goes.

Here is a screenshot of a Great Western Hall Class which I exported into Trainz today; it still needs finishing off (just needs some numbers now, I am going to put my own spin on the nameplate).

Kind regards,
Connor.

unknown.png

Thanks Heinrich and Graham. 'Remembrance' isn't on the DLS I got it from the Wayback Machine where some of Decapod's old TS2004 models had been saved. I needed to do some config file fixes first and then 'Remembrance' was good to go. I really like big tank engines too, but I'm not really sure what I'll with it.

where do we find it on wayback?

It's that big green tank engine again. I was having a not very good day with being unwell so I decided to take my mind off it by writing schedules in Dearnby & District. Up until now I've felt a bit intimidated by Dearnby's maze of trackwork so it was a good brain exercise for me with figuring how to get a train from one end of the map to the other without any strange diversions.
I do have to say it was awfully nice to be able to start up a session without having to pause to tone down the sun's glare yet again because the environmental settings have crept out of adjustment. TANE is perfect for Dearnby & District and I think it would be very difficult to achieve the same appearance in TRS19.

P8kZhaw.jpg

I6Z8FpA.jpg

mADL21L.jpg

g941yGN.jpg

Those are great shots, Annie. I love the "big green tank engine." I've spent so much time racing around Dearnby that I know the locations you posted by sight. :D

Your TANE environment settings are just right. It would be hard to approximate them in TRS19. As I only have the TRS19 version of Dearnby, I've mostly gotten used to the settings there. However, I do have the "cut-down" winter Dearnby version in TANE, and it is simply magical.

Regards,
Gary

Back