UK Screenshots for Pre BR Blue. High resolution warning.

I love that site Ed. :D The LNWR Claughton on there is a worthwhile addition to anyone's collection and not only that it comes in LMS Red/Black.

The site also has a Caledonian Railway Cardean, which as with the Claugthon, is worth adding.. :D

In T:ANE:

Nog1dOn.jpg

Rob.

Been trying to crete something that looks somewhat british and for some reason I always end up creating simillar looking scenes for screenshots, star of today being 1401. Certain objects always end up reappearing and I come to realise a while ago that I will probably never be able to actually finish a route, I just end up with little dioramas instead.

D7d7KOG.png

Yeah that looks British, please do keep going with it! It's not too hard, I once did a Swedish layout that I was quite pleased with :hehe:

SwedishMagnum, you are doing just fine, I was born and raised in London just after WW2 and the 'coffee pot' locomotive as we referred to them pulled our local passenger trains into the early-mid 60's. Does anyone actually ever finish a route in Trainz, there is always another asset to add to improve the realism or another baseboard to extend the track. Enjoy what you have achieved and consider entering such work into the competitions its as worthy as any of the other contributors. Peter

Beautiful! I've been transported back! :D

Is that route on the DLS and where did you get the characters on the bench?

I would assume that's LTSR engine and brand teak Coaches?(whom I put to use being pulled by Ed's Stirlings ;) )

Cheers! :D The route is just a diorama I made, but the people on the bench are by Bobsanders (you should be able to find them on the DLS if you search for "Victorian Clergyman" and "Victorian Man". The train does indeed consist of my LTSR loco and teaks.

I never doubted it was pulled by a LTSR engine/Coaches, I snoop on your channel.. :hehe:

Anyway, nice route! ;) :)

Sorry for the questions again, but that track looks unfamiliar, where could I obtain it should I wish to use it?

Thanks very much Nathanmallard & Peter. Always been intrested in the British railway history and have for a long time tried to create my own little fictional route.

Ever since the announcement of the lines future closure, people have started to take souvenirs to remember the railway. Much to the annoyance of the staff currently working the line...
CXn4Iua.png

The sign is a reskin I did of Ray Whiley's "DDD sign No passenger access 02", just as a test but I think it looks decent.

"Excuse me Sir, this is NOT a free for all!" Why can't people wait till closure? :hehe: Surely they'll auction items off? ;)

Interesting shot, I wonder, could you get permission to release that reskin? ;)

Making some progress on the first station area. I should probably get some more track stuff done but I get easily sidetracked and I felt the urge to plant some trees and work on the scenery around the area...
zVOfqKj.png

Michael, the sign is now available thanks to Ray's permission (kuid: 702084:100035)
Neville, thanks! I always like to create little scenes like that.

GNR Stirling No.1 with a rake of GNR 6 wheelers:

kXZyAm0.jpg

The loco is edh6's model, the 6 wheel carriages are psuedo GNR reskins of some of Paulz Trainz 6 wheel NER stock models.

My condolences go to Paul Mace, Paul of Paulz Trainz, who lost his wife recently.

Rob.

Last edited:
Back