Freezing, repeatedly and consistently.

justinroth

I'm trying to add baseboards to my route, and paste height and it keeps freezing, repeatedly and I can't figure out why. I have to open Windows task manager and close out every time and this has happened 20+ times in a row. I'm using build 113642.

Copy paste was supposed to have been fixed in that beta version, perhaps sending a bug report would be advisable as it definitely appears to be repeatable.
Cheers
Graeme

Copy paste was supposed to have been fixed in that beta version, perhaps sending a bug report would be advisable as it definitely appears to be repeatable.
Cheers
Graeme

NEW HELPDESK REQUIREMENTS

To ensure we can provide quality, timely responses to as many customers as possible, we have made some changes to the helpdesk support service.

1. We will only support tickets submitted in English. Please use an online translation tool to translate your messages.
  2. We will assist users with problems related to orders, downloading, installation or access only.
  3. Any questions about general product usage will be referred to our community forums, Trainz wiki and Knowledgebase articles.
If your ticket does not meet these requirements, you will receive a standard response informing you of the new requirements.

Thanks for your understanding.

What would the point be anymore?

Back