Where to download these Auran trains?

griffinjim

Trainz "Veteran"
OdCz0tfBWaFWvjNJSJ-M9h0uZzJjEUhsqALPpqsy2XZ4KAFC4BfqwECn2W5H9r0fRUHJYnewTHVprw=s640-nd

Was searching through old Auran trains when I discovered this image. I found out where to download all the other assets shown here, but the ones circled in red are the ones that I am very unsure about.

The last locomotive is a Renfe 333, in the DLS there are several versions:

<kuid2:86311:333:1> RENFE 333 VA 1974
<kuid2:86311:3333:3> RENFE 333 AG Cargas
<kuid2:86311:335:1> RENFE 333 VA SUCIA
<kuid2:86311:3335:3> RENFE 333 AG GL
<kuid2:86311:3336:3> RENFE 333 AG IBTZ
<kuid2:86311:3334:1> RENFE 333 VA v1980

Outside of the DLS, there are other versions and you can find them here:

http://www.spaintrainzrutas.com/download/index.php?cid=27&sortvalue=date&order=DESC&limit=0

There are some Budd RDCs on the DLS. Check for those made by Magicland, pweiser, and gfisher.

I used to run MBTA Easter Eggs with B&M Budd Liners and New Haven Bee Liners in tow just as the "T" did at the end of their service in the 1980s and early 90s.

Thanks, narrows it down a bit further.
Still leaves the question of the Y1, Pendolino and M62.
I also found on the DLS some Nohab recreations, search "DSB MY".

Thanks for the tip on "DSB MY". There are a couple of Y1s on DLS by skogen, but they are version 1.3. Pendolinos by jkonicek, version 2.0. Several new M62s by olegkihm and alik68, version 4.7, but those would require TRS2019. Dumont and pineapplez1337 have some 3.7 versions. And there's more.

It is not M62 but more probably TE3. Pendolino by jkonicek is something like ETR460&ETR470 while Pendolino on the pic is quite different Pendolino ETR401. The blue unit on the very right in the second row seems to be swedish (SJ).

Thanks all, I've also found a problem with the Hotrod F7. The main textures seem to have become invisible (or at least translucent). The original image file has this problem too.
(removed)

Last edited:
Jim,

You need to remove your email address from the forums, otherwise, bots will invade your business email account!

Yes, asking for content through the forums is not "legal" here.

and... Yes, there's something wrong with the textures not only for that model but also with a whole lot of other older models I've recently found as well. This is something for the "experts" to resolve, but to me it looks like an alpha-texture issue with the models.

Alright, I goofed up. Should have expected this.
Turns out that you need an FCT (apparently) to download it. Which to me is quite odd.
If the RDC was made for MSTS, where can I download it for MSTS?
@Re57k can you please remove the part of the quote with my email in it, thx

I don't recall if there was ever a "download" option for the RDC made for MSTS, but I know it was sold on a CD back then. Look for "USA and Canada Regional Add-on pack for Microsoft Train Simulator" by Auran. I think it came out between 2001 and 2005.

Back