Patching to SP2/4.7

shebashetan7

Hey all,

I heard of all the issues associated with SP2 that happen after updating to it from SP1. Would it be safe to patch my install of TRS19 now, or should I wait for the next hotfix/update? Thanks.

Hey all,

I heard of all the issues associated with SP2 that happen after updating to it from SP1. Would it be safe to patch my install of TRS19 now, or should I wait for the next hotfix/update? Thanks.

I have found in practice that SP2 is more stable then the earlier version. Prior to SP2 I was experiencing a lot of crashes, but not so much now. Plunge in, the water is just fine.... :)

Bob

hi Shebashtan,
please make a full backup, of your current working SP1 and only update 1 of them
the water can be "acid' for your routes and we never got the much requested SP2 fix
greetings GM

Yup, Backups are a good thing!

There's no ETA on SP3. Us testers have been feeding N3V things we find keeping the QA Team and Devs busy. As always, we try really, really hard to make the release as decent as possible. Sadly, somethings don't always go as expected due to holiday deadlines which impacted SP2 in my opinion.

Forgot to add...

Since you have the backup of SP1, upgrade to SP2 and if it doesn't work, go back to the previous version. SP3 will be out soon enough and it does fix a number of things that weren't addressed in SP1 and SP2.

Last edited:
Back