Missing serial number

Ganpixie

Sorry Guys,
going round the bend here looking for the S/No...

Following instructions to check My Trainz/ Digital downloads/ serial number only brings up the empty boxes to insert the S/No in!

My friend (who got me into this!) sees his S/No in a different place altogether and is unable to help me further.

Some assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...:(

Ken

No serial numbers for TRS19 any version, not needed Registration is all done digitally when you input username and password after installing.

Your Friend is probably looking at a different version of Trainz, Serial numbers were required up to TS12 then only for boxed copies not digital and now not at all as there are no boxed copies.

No serial numbers for TRS19 any version, not needed Registration is all done digitally when you input username and password after installing.

Your Friend is probably looking at a different version of Trainz, Serial numbers were required up to TS12 then only for boxed copies not digital and now not at all as there are no boxed copies.

Thanks for your input!

Sorted - but not 'exactly' straightforward!

However, up and running so looking forward to staying 'on the ground' instead of my usual 35,000 feet :wave:

Keyboard worked for the first tutorial - waiting delivery of a controler.

My Granddad would be proud :D

Ken ;)

Back