Custom Driver Image Not Showing Up In Trainz A New Era Driver.

tomasthetrain34

Hi There. I'm Testing A Custom Driver For Trainz A New Era, But However, Even Though The Custom Driver Image Shows Up In QuickDrive And Edit Session Rules In Trainz A New Era, It Doesnt Show Up In Driver Mode At The Bottom Left Or Right Corner Of The Screen. Does Anyone Know How To Fix This?:eek:

It would be helpful if you firstly registered your copy of Trainz so that we can see that you are a legitimate owner of the software. It would also help if you gave a more detailed description of this "Custom Driver". Also why the first letter capitalisation of every word - suspiciously like the output from a post bot.

Help.

im still gonna need help to fix this problem where my custom drivers image isnt showing up in driver. if there is a way to fix. then im gonna need a lot of help.

Well I am glad we have resolved one of the three issues I mentioned in my initial reply. Now I might ask the question why isn't your registered TRS19 label showing up in your user timeline?

This has all the hallmarks of AI generated posts or a troll (or both). I will not continue posting in this thread or others started by this "user".

Back