Amtrak Horizon Project (hi res images)

Yes that is the plan. I have two more parts to model, finish the mapping, then I'm going to bring it into substance painter to texture it up. I also have to make the cafe varients of the coach.

[FONT=&quot]
a8qb2Bf.jpg
[/FONT]

Made some huge progress today. Finished the last item needing to be modeled, then I finished up mapping. Next phase is to start work on some of the other horizons like the dinette and something special. ;)
[FONT=&quot]
bIYGgEl.jpg
[/FONT]

Recently I've been busy with class work and it's taken time and availability away from me to be able to work on texturing and adding paint to the model. The main coach is pretty much finished at this point, and any time that I have I would like to dedicate to finishing up the last couple of coaches for the set. Is there any interest from some talented texture artists who would like to assist me in texturing? If so, feel free to PM me some screen shots of your texture work, and we can discuss there. Thank you.

:Y: Coach Details are looking really good so far............:Y:

As per School, get all the Education you can, your Future will probably be most interesting with the advent of AI taking things over.........:cool:

At a stand still right now, have a couple things in the works, but time and school has not been a friend.
[FONT=&quot]
HWUfu31.jpg
[/FONT]

No worries Bentrain14! Your work is beautiful, but we can be patient. School comes first, and of course family, friends, job, etc. Trainz has to fit in after all that!

Back