Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tasmanian locomotives on Trainz

Default Tasmanian locomotives on Trainz

Hello.
    I am just wondering if I could ask everyone on the forum about Trainz?
    A few years ago I think there was an add on for the Tasmanian Government Railways M and MA class for Trainz but I am not to sure what happened to them?
    I am just wondering, does anyone know if they are still available?
    I have a passion for steam locomotives and I am very interested in anything that is created of the Tasmanian Railways.
    Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.
    Best wishes
    Rowan
    Last edited by rail_rowan; January 21st, 2020 at 04:29 AM.

G'day,

Their has been a few Tassie locomotives along with those two on the DLS, you will need to use your original account or register a trainz version to the one you have now https://www.auran.com/planetauran/register.php

Cheers.

Default Tasmanian locomotives

Hello.
    Thank you so much for your help with the Tasmanian locomotives on Trainz, I really appreciate it.
    I am just wondering, do you know how I can access the DLS?
    Its just that I am very new to the Trainz forum and I am not 100% how I can get onto this from the computer at home?
    Thank you so much again, I really appreciate it.
    Best wishes
    Rowan

Default Tasmanian locomotives

Hello again.
    I am sorry to disturb you again but I think I found out how to access the DLS.
    Thank you so much again for your help, I really appreciate it.
    Best wishes
    Rowan

United States of America, California, Port Hueneme

1) Register properly.
    2) Explain how you can access DLS without being registered.

What is the username you use in your game settings?

Rowan --

"steve246", Steven Richardson, released the TGR M & MA-class locomotives some time ago. Actually, that's an understatement - it was a long time ago. For the time they were outstandingly brilliant, with lots of wonderful details. Even by today's standards they are superb. From memory they came in both narrow gauge and standard gauge versions.

With a few modifications they can be made to work in TRS19.

I have them, but the licence conditions prevent me from sharing:

These mesh files and textures are copyrighted by their creator, Steven Richardson, for sole use by the purchaser.

Without my express written permission YOU MAY NOT:
    Distribute this asset in any way.
    Repaint, or modify this asset in any way.
    Sell, lease, or otherwise charge for these files.
    Claim them, in whole or in part, as your own.

These contained files are designed for use with Auran Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004 SP2 but are provided 'as-is' with no guarantee either expressed or implied as to their fitness for use with Auran TRS2004 or any other product on your machine. I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your computer or information on your computer, or through those items to any of your, or anyone else's possessions. You install these files at your own risk.

If you want to contact him the details are:

support at pcrailways dot com

but most likely you will find that contact no longer exists.

These are the standard gauge versions:

Phil

Default Tasmanian locomotives on Trainz

Quote Originally Posted by oknotsen View Post
    What is the username you use in your game settings?
    Hi.
    Thank you so much for your message.
    I am using Trainz Simulator 12 from my ‘Steam’ account but I couldn’t find the serial number for the game so that can download from the DLS.
    I was able to have a look at the downloads on the DLS but it mentions that I need add in a serial number at the top left hand corner of the screen.
    I managed to buy Trainz Simulator 12 last night as a physical copy and I think it’s coming over from the UK?
    Thank you so much again.
    Best wishes
    Rowan.

Default Tasmanian M and MA class

Hi Phil.
    Great to hear from you.
    Thank you so much for your help with the TGR M and MA class locomotives for Trainz and also for the email address and the 2 photos, I really appreciate it.
    I will definitely send Steven Richardson an email about the locos, they look fantastic in these photos.
    Thank you so much again Phil.
    Best wishes
    Rowan.

Quote Originally Posted by philskene View Post
    Rowan --

"steve246", Steven Richardson, released the TGR M & MA-class locomotives some time ago. Actually, that's an understatement - it was a long time ago. For the time they were outstandingly brilliant, with lots of wonderful details. Even by today's standards they are superb. From memory they came in both narrow gauge and standard gauge versions.

These mesh files and textures are copyrighted by their creator, Steven Richardson, for sole use by the purchaser.

These contained files are designed for use with Auran Trainz Railroad Simulator 2004 SP2 but are provided 'as-is' with no guarantee either expressed or implied as to their fitness for use with Auran TRS2004 or any other product on your machine. I am not responsible for anything that may happen to your computer or information on your computer, or through those items to any of your, or anyone else's possessions. You install these files at your own risk.

Phil

Default TGR M and MA class

Hi again Phil.
    I just wanted to let you know that I tried to email Steven Richardson about the M and MA class but unfortunately it didn’t go through.
    I will still see if I can make contact with him as I am really interested in the 2 M class locos that he released.
    Thank you again Phil.
    Best wishes Rowan.

Quote Originally Posted by philskene View Post
    Rowan --

Phil

I thought a M or Ma was done by Bearcat and Ad602000 as their was a bit of talk about some TGR locos being built by them about 2016 ish.

Cheers.

Default TGR locos

Hello.
    Thank you so much for letting me know about this, I will definitely see if I can find out more as I am very interested in anything of the steam locomotives in Tasmania for Trainz Simulator.
    Best wishes
    Rowan

Quote Originally Posted by Azervich View Post
    I thought a M or Ma was done by Bearcat and Ad602000 as their was a bit of talk about some TGR locos being built by them about 2016 ish.

Cheers.

Australia, South Australia, Christie Downs

I think they were TGR H locos
    I don't think the creator of the M & MA locos left Trainz in early 2000s.
    Cheeers,
    Mike

Blog Entries

There are 6 TGR T class locos and tenders on the DLS. The TGR imported 6 T Class from the South Australian Government Railways and they ran with their original SAGR numbers.

There is also a TGR X Class diesel and TGR DP Class railmotors on the DLS.
    TRS19 Platinum 105100 - TRS19 SP1 (standard) 105096 - TANE SP4 (RC beta) 105476

United States of America, Alabama, Birmingham

Quote Originally Posted by rail_rowan View Post
    Hi.
    Thank you so much for your message.
    I am using Trainz Simulator 12 from my ‘Steam’ account but I couldn’t find the serial number for the game so that can download from the DLS.
    I was able to have a look at the downloads on the DLS but it mentions that I need add in a serial number at the top left hand corner of the screen.
    I managed to buy Trainz Simulator 12 last night as a physical copy and I think it’s coming over from the UK?
    Thank you so much again.
    Best wishes
    Rowan.

Your serial number for Trainz Simulator 12 in Steam is available by right clicking on the name of the game in the list of games, in the popup menu choose Manage > CD Keys. Use the Copy to Clipboard button to copy it. Then go to this page to add it to your account.

https://www.auran.com/planetauran/SN...rialnumber.php

William