Thread: TRS19 Routes - Canadian Rocky Mountains - Ottertail to Castle Jct. - OFFICIAL

Thailand, Phu Pan Nat'l park proud neighbor
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb TRS19 Routes - Canadian Rocky Mountains - Ottertail to Castle Jct. - OFFICIAL

please update to the latest available update from n3v to make sure we all have same version to compare if something is missing or not working on your side.
    The route should work well without any missing assets like on my side otherwise post here.

Roy
    Last edited by RoysTrainz; December 19th, 2019 at 09:02 PM.
    The makers of the famous Canadian Rocky Mountains routes
    Master my all new Canadian Rocky Mountains routes on TRS19

Ran the AI session for about an hour this morning and all was good! Had a missing asset before I updated but the update to SP1 fixed that. Looking forward to more of it.
    TRS19 SP1(Plus), 105100(plus), 106618(+beta)
    ASUS B450M-A/CSM, GTX 1060-6 Windforce

Blog Entries

Thanks Mike,
    Good to hear things work well.
    When we test route sessions before upload to trainz they have been tested running many many hours for days and nights just to make sure diehards will not be dissappointed although every newer version of trainz can change tiny or bigger things not to work.

Hi Roy,

Have just completed installing SP1 and happy to report no missing dependencies and all trees now visible. In the process of running the Dispatcher Session
    Cheers

Ron

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RoysTrainz View Post
    Thanks Mike,
    Good to hear things work well.
    When we test route sessions before upload to trainz they have been tested running many many hours for days and nights just to make sure diehards will not be dissappointed although every newer version of trainz can change tiny or bigger things not to work.
    Hi Roy,

Wrong thread but I hear ya!

Enjoy your holidays, and thanks!

Mike
    Win10 Pro(x64), i7 8700k @ 4.7Ghz, 32GB ram DDR4, EVGA GTX 1070ti 8GB, M.2 PCIe NVMe (x2) 480GB + 960GB SSD´s.

Hey Roy,

I just have downloaded Ottertail to Castle Jct. I have been twice Lake Louise and I must say your map is just bluffing as you tried to have the equivalent of real scenery! Fantastic work on your part.

Just a question: why don't you name the junctions with the real name of the towns in the area (except for Golden as you did it)
    Mind you, when I go on Google Earth Pro, I just can follow your tracks on the layout and name the junctions accordingly

You are one of the real artists in Trainz as this layout reminds me of the very good souvenirs I had in Lake Louise with my family

Sincerely
    Hi! Trainz is great! A dream comes true
    Chris 174857 DLS