Program Disappearances

boleyd

I have had 3 events today where the main program suddenly disappears. Usually it seems to not impact the Launcher. However, the latest disappearance did cause the Launcher to also disappear. In this case a restart of the Launcher initiated a Rebuild of the database. Thus for the next 45 minutes the program is not available.

I have reported these in the past several weeks along with copies of the log.

I have no idea if the reports are taken seriously (yeah, I know "all reports are considered serious). If the reporting process made any sense I would continue reporting. However, it does not, so do not I know the status of this issue. They may have fixed something but have not revealed that.

This unprofessional gaming world, devoid of process, is annoying. I can't shed my desire for the relationship we had with major software companies. I do not expect N3V to send the corporate jet to take us to a meeting at their headquarters. But, the lack of a process interaction with the customer base is an unfortunate result of an unwillingness to spend 1 hour a week summarizing reports and actions taken.

I see that TRS19 has restarted so back to session/schedule building.

Back