The greywolf has returned

greywolfretired

Have been away from trs for a while but am going to get back in the groove,need to catch up on what is what. Lots of new names and fewer old ones.
Have a great day

Have been away from trs for a while but am going to get back in the groove,need to catch up on what is what. Lots of new names and fewer old ones.
Have a great day
Welcome back, its nice to hear from you again. I too had a break, for 6 months last year, but I am now again back into the swing of things.

All the best,

Craig
:):):)

Welcome Back Greywolf :)

There's still a lot of old members around but there are a lot of new faces too.

Cheers

AJ

Welcome back greywolfretired, its been a long time since you went. If you are interested in the Iportal and its features in TRS2006, there is a 'virtual company' club called I-trainz. It originally started by colinknapp and its now owned by me. Would you like to join?

Greywolf, old friend, welcome back......but welcome back to what? The carcass is not the same as when you left it!
Ed;)

Greywolf
Welcome back and remember only good comments are allowed now or you may have to leave again.
Have happy thoughts
This is only my personal opinon & those that have disappeared

Dave

Welcome back Larry. I knew something was missing but just couldn't put my finger on it -- until your post.

Bill

Back