TRS19 - FAQ Thread

I asked this before & didn't get a response: If I buy the non-subscription version of the game & want to fully upgrade later on. Is it possible to do that without having to buy the game again?
I know I can buy the Silver subscription; that doesn't include the game, but it also doesn't include Trainz PLUS Features & the DLC preview pass.

peter

Following up on my post above, I've just been reading the Wiki for TRS2019 -

states that "Built-in and Premium routes" can be edited. 2 questions -

1. Does this mean routes provided in TANE and TS12 or JUST those routes provided with TRS19?

2. ECML is described in TANE as "Payware DLC" - is this within the description "Built-in and Premium routes" ?

Would appreciate an official response - I've got my credit card dusted down!

Bob

Thanks for that Chris - I'm feeling quite shocked that having given up long ago on editing a route, it is actually going to happen.......

Bob

Downloaded TRS19 this morning and everything seems fine. I am now the proud owner of an editable copy of ECML. Thank you Tony and the team from a very happy bunny. :D

Bob

As we are in the last 1/4 now
Is the final release in the n3v ( very soon to soon ) sort of area
Or
Is there some sort of agreement with Santa ?
Where it'll be more towards the end of year

If we released the current version, there would be complaints about a few bugs, some missing functionality, and a major lack of new content.

So the official release will be scheduled once we fixed a few things, polished a few more things, update, test and tweak all the new content, and then ensure that everything is in place for the smoothest launch in Trainz history.

The term Q4 in any accounting or marketing sense I know of begins on October 1 and ends Dec 31. Our best estimate is that it this is still accurate.

Sorry but been away for a bit ...medical reasons ,but came back to i hope a new improved trainz.

Questions:-

Does the subscriptions mean just that i wouldn't have to buy any dlc's ...as the subscription means i'm renting everything on a monthly basis ?
Can i still just buy Trainz 19 with no subscriptions and buy dlc's and engines i just want to run in trainz 19 ( just like TANE is now)
Do i just use my FTC as usall with all trainz from 04 to 19 ?.

Hope my questions make sense.

Regards Brad

Sorry but been away for a bit ...medical reasons ,but came back to i hope a new improved trainz.

Questions:-

Does the subscriptions mean just that i wouldn't have to buy any dlc's ...as the subscription means i'm renting everything on a monthly basis ?
Can i still just buy Trainz 19 with no subscriptions and buy dlc's and engines i just want to run in trainz 19 ( just like TANE is now)
Do i just use my FTC as usall with all trainz from 04 to 19 ?.

Hope my questions make sense.

Regards Brad

2 is possible by buying the $70 option on the Trainz store. As for 1 and 3 that depends on which option you go for as the subscription options include a rolling FCT (although as far as I'm aware existing ones still work) and if you go for the Gold subscription there is the Content Vault feature where they offer a selection of DLC where you can pick 5 a month to get as part of the subscription (as well as getting a discount on those that are not part of that).

Shane

I didn't see this addressed elsewhere, I seem to be missing some payware;

<kuid2:354694:170027:3> Andrushivka - Vinnitsa UZ
<kuid2:122860:100316:49> Canadian Rocky Mountains - Columbia River Basin
<kuid2:300193:100129:4> Chiyoda Branch Line
<kuid2:515942:100056:10> Fall Harvest - Nebraska

I didn't see this addressed elsewhere, I seem to be missing some payware;

<kuid2:354694:170027:3> Andrushivka - Vinnitsa UZ
<kuid2:122860:100316:49> Canadian Rocky Mountains - Columbia River Basin
<kuid2:300193:100129:4> Chiyoda Branch Line
<kuid2:515942:100056:10> Fall Harvest - Nebraska

DLC is being released for TRS19 progressively and should all be available by launch date.
add Legacy of the BN II to that list, Norm.
cheers
Graeme

The troubleshooter --:> https://support.trainzportal.com/index.php?/Troubleshooter/List

does not show me where I can submit a ticket for a problem with TRS19

so I will ask here.

TANE SP3 logs in fine.

TRS 19 will not login. It fails every time. Stops at 361 check your mytrainz login blah blah.

Go back and login with TANE SP3 --> login works fine.

What do I do?

Check your firewall to ensure TRS19 has permissions to pass through just as T:ANE SP3 does.

Check that you are in fact using the same username and password as in T:ANE SP3.

Contact support using a " Help me! I need help cuz nothing works form".

Thanks, John.

First step was to give TRS19 permission to get out through the firewall.

It gets out and logs into the server; it is the login that fails.

Yet, the login from T:ANE SP3 works just fine.
- that is why I am nonplussed.

Chris

Thanks, John.

First step was to give TRS19 permission to get out through the firewall.

It gets out and logs into the server; it is the login that fails.

Yet, the login from T:ANE SP3 works just fine.
- that is why I am nonplussed.

Chris

Sorted: firewall in the modem ... :eek:

the things you learn ...

Back