Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

Thanks. Beautiful scenes coming from you, Andy :).

I never ask questions about someone's plan of a release of their projects, I find it extremely annoying, but, I will make a rare exception for once.

Do you plan on releasing this route somewhere down the road ?.

Best regards Claus

Hi Claus, more great shots from you, you have a unique style that I really like!

Yes, this route will definitely get released, it's probably the most fun I've ever had in Trainz. It's a way off though, it's a big-ish DEM, probably a bit over half done, but the year and a bit that it's already taken included time off for my Dintdale Road route, so if I get disciplined and stop wandering off into other projects - believe that and you'll believe anything lol - probably between Christmas and this time next year is the best guess I've got...

Andy ;)

Hi Claus, more great shots from you, you have a unique style that I really like!

Yes, this route will definitely get released, it's probably the most fun I've ever had in Trainz. It's a way off though, it's a big-ish DEM, probably a bit over half done, but the year and a bit that it's already taken included time off for my Dintdale Road route, so if I get disciplined and stop wandering off into other projects - believe that and you'll believe anything lol - probably between Christmas and this time next year is the best guess I've got...

Andy ;)

Thanks Andy, I really appreciate you kind words.

I'm constantly trying to improve the graphic quality on my system. It's part of my interest in Trainz, and my other games for that matter. I want to be able to evaluate details and texture work up close with the best possible quality, and the most important thing, it has to be pleasing to the eye.

Sounds great with your route. I will look out for it. Take your time and don't stess :).

Best regards Claus

My first test run in TRS22. Installed and working without a hitch.

A few from one of the sessions in The Coal Country.

0inCGw.jpg

BKEbyA.jpg

V7mjMG.jpg

fSQgJG.jpg

kUHMHD.jpg

f3hsGn.jpg

Gj5anB.jpg

zUHz2c.jpg

Regards Claus

Last edited:
Some shots of Smyers' beautifully weathered reskin of CPS' 44 Tonner, at home on my version of Eagle River.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers,
Piere.

Love the 44 tonner!!!

Playing around with paint.net after more than 20 years stuck in a rut with PhotoStudio 2000, which came as a freebie with my first Cannon digital camera. The new program is very similar, but very different!! If I can get my head around it, I'll be able to junk my XP machine, which is almost as old as the graphics program!

Andy ;)

Back