Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

Cool. I'll have to try the town whistle. 0-6-0 with previously released USRA Mikado...

bM80viQ.jpg

Best,
smyers

Last edited:
IMHO, an extremely good looking new locomotive model from JointedRail, and very nice weathering too ..

sQ7tep.jpg

5r6kYr.jpg

RXK8OC.jpg

d1b0gp.jpg

Xa0jb3.jpg

gLOEaq.jpg

To be continued.

IMHO, an extremely good looking new locomotive model from JointedRail, and very nice weathering too .. Continued.

TWlfmc.jpg

ihiLgy.jpg

huPcun.jpg

UD9X5T.jpg

1uEs1v.jpg

qQ9IK0.jpg

Regards Claus

Beauties, Claus. MSGSAPPER's building fits perfectly.

Another Ben Neal USRA 0-6-0...

ftjqkS2.jpg

Ex-T&P heads back to yard. Model now green to black, arn_08b, swapped number files, back to coal tender with matching red deck ala PRR.

Best,
smyers

Some scenes with the new ANR DL Class Pacific National Pack from Hotbox. I just love these, rather strange looking brutes ..

3ogEg0.jpg

pSj9Pn.jpg

y1gXEE.jpg

SzSyJ8.jpg

OKpd6o.jpg

Laair8.jpg

8hKon9.jpg

To be continued.

Some scenes with the new ANR DL Class Pacific National Pack from Hotbox. I just love these, rather strange looking brutes .. Continued.

0I0gCw.jpg

rZLKhn.jpg

TY7L1P.jpg

ool5uL.jpg

0tYJ4n.jpg

nP65VN.jpg

AUDBUo.jpg

Regards Claus

Yes, I absolutely love them as well Claus. Unbelievable models. Very tough looking and sounding in real life.

TRS22_Mzu5fOeY73.png

Jamie

This is not really the kind of quality that is usually shown, but my granddaughter and I were running trainz and when we got to the end of the line, she started giggling about the earth being flat. She decided how to do the scene and then asked me to post it for "all your Trainz buddies." Now, when a cute 9-year-old bats her eyes at you, you just do it. Hey I am teaching her about trains, graphic design, having a blast with her. Doesn't get much better than that. Now, I do need to teach her a little about geography.
Flat-Earth.jpg

Hi Jeff and hallo to your granddaughter too :wave:.

Standing like that, at the edge of the world, is not something you see everyday, but thankfully, everything is possible in the world of Trainz :).

Great scene, thank you both for sharing this screenshot :wave:.

Best regards Claus

I've taken advantage of the sales at RR Mods and JR so, inspired by @cvo2010's style, here are some pics:

The weathering on these RR Mods units is astonishing. I love it.
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I love the Chessie colours.

Cheers,
Piere.

Very nice scenes Piere :).

The quality of the "worn-outness" and weathering on those diesels are superb.

Best regards Claus

Last edited:
Back