Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

nice shots of the 0-6-0 switchers, guys, I just downloaded them and have to say thanks to the creator of steam himself.

Great shot, evilcrow. So cool that you can adjust or substitute various parts to get two or more engines that are the same, but different...

Zm5ig7L.jpg

Best,
smyers

seems that I have been a little late picking up the 0-6-0 steam Locomotives because I was caught off guard while building up the railroad, this is the first steamer that I painted for my Railroad a baldwin built product with some upgrades such as the 3-chime and town whistle just ahead of the cab, nice work Bdaneal.

Last edited:
Looks great, smyers, I had a run with mine, a powerful steam engine , a Lima version will follow, right now though, taking a break before it's back to building the railroad.

Last edited:
Smyers, Those 0-6-0 Looks outstanding on your railroad, the one here I have will be working the 2-8-2 Mikados in freight / passenger service, I can't take all of the credit, the creator deserves it and looking at photos of other steam engine wheel arrangements has also helped, oh remember what I said about doing the Lima variant, well, she's here but while similar to the Baldwin, there's no striping, sporting a black paint job and the town whistle has been relocated to the front of the boiler.
Posted by: UP5521 | Posted:2023-05-15 20:23:38

Last edited:
Back