Just screenshots without any significance. 1920x1080 Pixel screenshots!!

Hi Andy and Jamie :),

Thank you so much on my part.

I just want to mention, (if anyone should be in doubt), that I have no part in this beautiful Winter route. All credit goes to Justin (deadpoolmx55) Jointed Rail, as the route's creator, and anyone else involved :).

When mentioning deadpoolmx55, I really miss his screenshots around here. Justin's screenshots is/was my main source of inspiration.

Best regards Claus

Onto the Main line...

XiF7LB.jpg

B20Wsg.jpg

lhlG8R.jpg

83sAkN.jpg

FL65Lo.jpg

TIHaEt.jpg

BHXI5X.jpg

TX3ouW.jpg

gSv6oq.jpg

r5r6kW.jpg

Regards Claus

*snip*
I just want to mention, (if anyone should be in doubt), that I have no part in this beautiful Winter route. All credit goes to Justin (deadpoolmx55) Jointed Rail, as the route's creator, and anyone else involved :).
*snip*
Best regards Claus

Hi Claus, I knew the route wasn't yours, but the screenshots are, and full kudos to both the route buider and the photographer! It's easy to take a bad screenshot on a good route, but your series of shots combines the best of both..

Cheers
Andy;)

Hi Claus, I knew the route wasn't yours, but the screenshots are, and full kudos to both the route buider and the photographer! It's easy to take a bad screenshot on a good route, but your series of shots combines the best of both..

Cheers
Andy;)

Thanks Andy :), I just wanted to make sure.

Regards Claus

Somewhere on the Missouri Pacific... or maybe in Australia (shhh). No idea what's going on with the TurfFX in that first shot, it didn't look like that when I took it!

Thanks Paul ;)

1MhoVe.jpg

The twin RSD-5s on the main have cleared the switch to Bear Claw allowing the aging Conny on the local peddler a clear road to grind up the 2% grade from the branch to the main...​

Andy ;)

Somewhere on the Missouri Pacific... or maybe in Australia (shhh). No idea what's going on with the TurfFX in that first shot, it didn't look like that when I took it!

Nice shots! I wonder what Aussie railroad company would want MoPac units from halfway around the world. MoPac Australia? :)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
now before anyone asks, this engine which is filling the air with steam and smoke, is not a Baldwin, but a Lima product, note the ash pan has been removed, that is because the railroad has decide that this Class of Mikado engines be oil fired locomotives since the price of coal has spiked and in the process save money and fuel .[/FONT]

Back