Changing Driver Order

jhatchman

When you set up the rules for each Driver is there a way or rearrange the the order ie change the order in which they appear.

Why I am asking this is that I have several Al trains running around and now I am introducing a U drive which is now at the bottom of the list.
so when I go to driver I have to scroll through the the drivers to find the last one to drive.

I should have set the U drive one up first and added the others but did not thing about it until I was well into it

Jeff

Um...

If this is a rule that makes the train drive all over your route, Set it last.

What's "U Drive" Do?

:)

Yes, I know about moving the rules

But what I want to do is move the whole driver and rules up or down.

Eg I have Thomas driving a Goods and then Alastair driving a express passenger etc and then Vaughan is at the bottom of the list driving a DP100.

What I want to do is have Vaughan driving DP100 and then Thomas driving a Goods and then Alastair driving a express passenger etc.

Jeff

Unfortunately it's first in, first out. I believe you'll have to manually replace each driver and place them in the order you want. There doesn't seem to be any way to sort the list.
Norm

Yeah i was also wondering why they never made that option available so you could decide who is on top and who is on the bottom of that list. Maybe a good feature for the next installment of classics.

Changing driver order

Hi jhachman,
There is a way to do what you want, a bit of work but still.
First add the schedule rule to your session, then save all your command lists to the schedule library. After saving your commands tell your drivers to get off the trainz then tell each driver to get on the train you want him to drive. That way you can direct the first driver to to the train you want to drive yourself. When you have all the drivers sorted to the trains you want in the order you want use the "copy from command" to copy the orders back to the trains they are for with a different driver now driving.

Hope this helps
Cheers,
Bill69

Hi
Yes you can move the drivers to any order you wish by clicking on the drivers picture and changing it for another even if you already have it in your list, you can go through them all like this, so if alistar is first and scott last, click on alistar and change to scott then click on scott and make him alistar. hope this is of some help
PJ

The engines will change but not the order the drivers appear in the list. Having the commands in the driver schedule makes it easier as you just select the driver and give him the schedule you want him to do. so leave the first driver blank then the second driver copy schedule **** and so on. Bill69 was almost right except for changing trains.

Back