Trainz Store issue

ColdFire77

I wanted to purchase the platinum upgrade for TANE but when i add to cart and click on checkout a popup comes up saying oops your cart has changed, click ok to update. that's all it does and it loops to that. Anyone else have that problem? I didn't know where else to post this.

I too am having the same problem for 2 days now. Must not want my money. Do not know where to turn.:confused:

I too am having the same problem for 2 days now. Must not want my money. Do not know where to turn.:confused:

Welcome to the forums.

As I mentioned in the message above yours, the best place to ask is the Helpdesk - the link is at the top of this page. You can then use the troubleshooter to locate the closest option to the problem you're having which should then allow you to submit a support ticket.

Shane

I submitted a ticket at the helpdesk.
However, I think I've found a workaround of sorts. If you leave the items in your cart and just close the browser, leaving them in the cart. After a while you will be sent an email stating that your shopping cart is still open. just click on the button that says complete my order and It will take you to the store bypassing the issue and let you enter in the shipping and payment information. I did it and it completed the purchase. Hope this helps in some way.:D

I am also having this issue. I am trying to get a FCT since the one I had before expired. I also would like to get more payware locomotives from the Trainz store. I guess people who are trying to get Trainz store locomotives,routes,or a FCT might just have to wait I guess.

Welcome back Tony.

A few weeks away from the Trainz Engine Shed is probably never enough but I hope that you are refreshed for the journey ahead. We have kept the firebox warm in your absence.

Back