My Retirement Anouncement

After all these years Trainz is still big fun!

jumping.gif

Almost there...

So far as I know the only thing missing now is the New York Central FA-FB

Thanks to simulatortrain for permission to share his Southern repaints.

sp alco pa pb bogey has a fault.

kind "bogey"
animdist 1
category-era "1950s;1960s;1970s"
trainz-build 2.5
direct-drive 0
category-class "AA"
category-region "US"
username "SP Alco PA PB bogey"

mesh-table
{
{
mesh "alco-a1a trucks.im"
anim "anim.kin "
auto-create 1
}
}
kuid <kuid:353984:1200>

kuid-table
{
}

Just remove the faulty extra spaces after "anim.kin" and all is well again.

sp alco pa pb bogey has a fault.

kind "bogey"
animdist 1
category-era "1950s;1960s;1970s"
trainz-build 2.5
direct-drive 0
category-class "AA"
category-region "US"
username "SP Alco PA PB bogey"

mesh-table
{
{
mesh "alco-a1a trucks.im"
anim "anim.kin "
auto-create 1
}
}
kuid <kuid:353984:1200>

kuid-table
{
}

Just remove the faulty extra spaces after "anim.kin" and all is well again.

Darn, I thought I'd caught all those. Sorry.

The southern one you have to ask simulatortrain first. It's his skin. I have chosen a site to host my stuf. But for now I would prefer they be shared pm or email as I haven't authorized a site yet. Please stick to the list and requests in my first post. Anl

The southern one you have to ask simulatortrain first. It's his skin. I have chosen a site to host my stuf. But for now I would prefer they be shared pm or email as I haven't authorized a site yet. Please stick to the list and requests in my first post. Anl

<sigh>

I did ask simulatortrain and he did authorize it.

I assume Johnwhelan will be taking down his links as soon as he sees your post I don't know about philskene you may want to contact him directly. Thank you ANL for all you have done.

Edit: I am evaluating whether to go back to sharing via email at this time.

Last edited:
<sigh>

I did ask simulatortrain and he did authorize it.

I assume Johnwhelan will be taking down his links as soon as he sees your post I don't know about philskene you may want to contact him directly. Thank you ANL for all you have done.

Edit: I am evaluating whether to go back to sharing via email at this time.
I think that may have to be until we find out the sites name
Sean

For now I am offering simulatortrain's Southern repaint of ANL's PA-PB and EvilCrow's Weathered repaint of ANL's UP FEF-3 #844.

PM me

Norm

Last edited:
I need help for the coal turbine im missing these dependencies <kuid:353984:1218> <kuid:353984:1219> and can someone put a link for the late challenger and the big boy from Anl? I know I sound like a gimme pig but if you could it would help

jmariocgii, ANL has not and said he will not release his late Challenger and Big Boy. Asking several times does not seem to change that fact.

I've just got back and need some time to evaluate what is going on and why you are missing those kuids.

Jmariocgii, in the "ANL_UP_80_Coal_Turbine.zip" file you downloaded is "dep coal dust tender.cdp". You need to install that as it contains the tender bogies which is what you are missing.

OK people, I've gotten my ducks in order and am prepared to offer all the ANL files if you PM me.

Files available are listed in the first post of this thread with the exception of the New Haven and New York Central FA-FB sets which I do not have.

Onward!

Last edited:
I need help for the coal turbine im missing these dependencies <kuid:353984:1218> <kuid:353984:1219> and can someone put a link for the late challenger and the big boy from Anl? I know I sound like a gimme pig but if you could it would help

If you wait for a little while, K&L Trains has something UP related that they are going to be doing steam wise, and I would assume itll either be an FEF, a CSA-3 challenger or even a big boy, just be patient.

Back