The Erecting Hall Screenshot thread

you can't scrap those engines! they're far too useful. please don't scrap them! share them if yer replacing them with newer northerns.

After a cool summer rain shower, we see Tennessee & Eastern Northern #1428 pulling a short passenger train through a natural tunnel cut area.

3bf6591c5d4a45bc0008b254430bb235.png

Last edited:
I'm based in Tennessee. They'd fit right in down here on home turf. ;)

you can't scrap those engines! they're far too useful. please don't scrap them! share them if yer replacing them with newer northerns.

I agree with them, they just look too good-looking to be scrapped. When I first saw them, I immediately lost control of the gimmie pig in me. I really like the brutish look to them. I also like the bell position, as it reminds me of Milwaukee Road 261. I've seen several other similar fictional steam locomotives created, but these jumped out to me. Please don't scrap them; if you do, please make a better version of them.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by jcbeytien

I would be up for a preservation program here . Those engines are magnificent work of art . Love the placement of the bell's , the size of the boiler . Their massive look of size too altogether . There Pennsey awesome . Retire ? but don't scrap these brutes . But if you do end up scrapping these guys . take a lot of shots . to tease us from time to time . LOL

Preservation , is good ..

Matt

New model being made will replace these. These were ATSF northerns with physical mods. They will go back to ATSF once the new engines are done.

Been busy working on other things lately, so nothing notably new, but I did go ahead and do a brief "render" of the 261 mockup we have going on.

Cheers,
SM
That looks amazing! That aint a mockup thats the actual damn thing!

Very nice work Leo on the mock-up Milwaukee S3, I know a certain member on the forums who would probably drool over that........ :hehe:
Excuse me sir, but who are you refering to?

:hehe::hehe:

Hey guys, some exciting news. (sorry for potato quality image) getting the Horizon back up and running again to continue the mapping process.
Byu2XNP.jpg

Vv5VI3Q.jpg

Last edited:
i don't understand why people don't release good content and "keep it for personal use" can anyone tell me why people do that this is not aimed at a certain person just a question because i see this alot

i don't understand why people don't release good content and "keep it for personal use" can anyone tell me why people do that this is not aimed at a certain person just a question because i see this alot

Simple as some people just don't believe the item(s) in question are suitable for release! Whether that's they don't think it's up to par or there's issues with the item in some form, sometimes people just aren't interested in releasing stuff. But, hey, that's all fine.

---

On another note, the MILW 261 mock-up thing may well be seeing a nice upgrade in the future. Near future? Nah, who knows, but I can say we'll be able to get a few things more accurate on it whenever it does happen!

34pjy7r.jpg

Hello from Minneapolis!

Cheers,
SM

TEH on location... who knows where we will be next.....

Have a blast!

Last edited:
Back