Content Manager, Yet Again Down?

SuperSpeedMaglev

Wonderfully Old Fashioned
So I checked the Maintenance forum again.. recently tried Content Manager, put details into correct and apparently it's offline. Is it just me or is it playing up for anyone else?

Thanks. To make things worse, even if I wanted to change my details, I'm unable to login on Planet Trainz.(No doubt due to ^^^^)

Just when I decide to come back to railways as well.. :((Not that I ever went off them, I just was occupied with ocean liners for a while, still am.. :Y:)

Thanks. To make things worse, even if I wanted to change my details, I'm unable to login on Planet Trainz.(No doubt due to ^^^^)

Just when I decide to come back to railways as well.. :((Not that I ever went off them, I just was occupied with ocean liners for a while, still am.. :Y:)

OH, ocean liners are much more interesting. I would stick with them if I where you and report back to this forum about every three months how your new interest is going.

Bill:hehe:

Stick with them eh? Well mister... :hehe: I've been into them for... hmm... about... last year or further if I'm correct? I know about Britannic, Titanic's Sister, I know a lot about her... as well as Titanic and Olympic... Lusitania, Mauretania, Aquitania etc..

But it's not just liners, I'm expanding.. :clap: If I tried to told you all I know, I'd never fit it in one statement! :hehe:

Now it says I've incorrect details, should I just change them to fix this?
I told you many times in the past:
It would really help if you post your topics in the correct section or at least supply some more details.
We can not smell which version of Trainz you are using nor can we read between the lines if you have a FCT or not. It also helps if you tell us what you have already done to resolve your problem.

The DLS has not reached its capacity for both FCT and none-FCT users for the last 3 hours.

I told you many times in the past:
It would really help if you post your topics in the correct section or at least supply some more details.

Aplogizes. For future reference, Maintenance of Way - Support I would assume?

I am using TS12, am a non-FCT user and have not used TS12 for quite some time... I've only come back to playing it today. At first, I do believe it was a 'Content Manager is offline' issue or 'No Internet Connection' Issue , then, after, as well as now, a login details/key issue.

As you may have noticed.. Clam1952(at the time) stated 'Server Graph say it's overloaded, no point in changing anything.'

For that reason, I did not change my login details, although I did try originally renetering my details(as I could not change them, even if I wanted to, unable to login to Planet Trainz at the time, I believe I would have the issue now)

I have not been constantly using Content Manager, I've been leaving it alone, nor, when I was using it did I forcefully close it down.
Before posting this, I tried Content Manager but with no resolvement, the problem is still there.

Last edited:
Seems a strange one this issue you are having. I have just downloaded 20Mb of data with no problem. Mind you I do have a FCT.
Try A QDR and see if that solves your problem. It works for me.
Just trying to help.

Regards Dave.

Keep in mind too that even though you may have entered in your login credentials properly, if the server connection is slow it may timeout and not acknowledge you and therefore the program will not log you in properly.

I too have no issues downloading, though it was somewhat slow today even for an FCT.

I'm a complete idiot.. wrong password.. I haven't played Trainz for a while(As I did state) so I forgot my correct password..

Thanks for the help anyway guys.... and the unintentional time wasting..

(Do what you want with this forum mods.. ;))

No worries. At least you admit you made a mistake which many people don't do. LOL!

As an FYI the DLS has been icky lately so your issue only complicated things a bit more.

Back