How many??

22alpha

***PLEASE READ CAREFULLY***

Hi Guys, just a quick question for you all. How many US Firefighters and Veterans/Active Duty do we have in here?

Thank you!

Mike

Last edited:
Mike
I was a firefighter while in my early 20's. It was a second job for me while I was working the extra boards on the BN.

I would like to know how many of you were or are US firefighters, active duty, or veterans.

Thanks

Last edited:
I would like to know how many of you were or are firefighters, active duty, or veterans.

Thanks

My grandfather on my mom's side worked on various nuclear-related projects while he was in the military. However, he died just a few months before I was born. I must also note that our church's lead pastor used to work on Navy Subs before returning to Dalton and starting Rock Bridge Community Church, which we are members of.

US Army, 67U. Ft. Jackson (Basic), Ft. Eustis (AIT), Dolan Barracks, Schwabischalle, Ger., Ft. Ord, CA. 1980-84.

Regards,
MSP

Me!.......:hehe:

f17f8f6b40edd12a2b993cac901bdaf9.jpg

US Navy 1968 to 1972. USS Belle Grove LSD2, TAD to USS Paul Revere LPA248 and USS Midway CVA41.

Regards,

My grandfather on my mom's side worked on various nuclear-related projects while he was in the military. However, he died just a few months before I was born. I must also note that our church's lead pastor used to work on Navy Subs before returning to Dalton and starting Rock Bridge Community Church, which we are members of.

I am looking for current US Trainz users, not relatives. Thank you!

Mike

Last edited:
United States Air Force, 1966-1975, includes 3 years active duty in Thailand during the Vietnam war.

Again I am NOT looking for veterans you know, I want to know what trainz users here on the forums are.

Thanks

US Navy Ret, Pre-Desert Shield, Desert Shield, Desert Storm, Malta Summit

USS Belknap CG-26
NAS Willow Grove Pa
USS Peterson DD-969
Destroyer Squadron 2, Norfolk Va.

ET1(SW)

Electronics Technician 1st Class, Surface Warfare qualified

EDIT Forgot Shipboard Firefighter

Last edited:
Back