Happy Christmas To The N3V Team

sterrett

Remember the Withered Arm
We used to know them as the "Brew Crew" in the early days of Auran, now they are just known as "Developers" and often the subject of criticism when Trainz doesn't behave quite as we would like. At this time, I think it's appropriate to wish everyone at N3V a very Happy Christmas and remind them to put milk and cookies out for Santa Claus even if he can't find any snowy areas to park up his sleigh in Australia and has to rely on six snowy white kangaroos (Boomers) to get him across the country!

Maybe N3V would like to post a Group Photo of the 2014 "Brew Crew" - it's great to put a face to the name when we see a Forum post!

IMG_11038318300243_zpsbzgrevkr.jpeg

I heartily agree. It must have been a tough year but I expect 2015 to be somewhat easier and more rewarding.

Remember that in Australia, January is normally a "nothing happens" month with folk on holiday, BBQing and watching cricket or playing cricket in the backyard with the kids. Hopefully the N3V team will get a chance to do some of that.

Merry Christmas, all. It's been a fun year, playing with all the new tech, but very busy. Unfortunately most of us don't get a real holiday just yet, because we're in crunch mode for the upcoming T:ANE release and many of the staff have volunteered to work through most of the normal holiday period.

There's an N3V lunch later this week, I'll try to make sure that some photos are uploaded!

Hope you all have a fun holiday with T:ANE CE ;-)

cheers,

chris

Merry Christmas guys and put an extra tinny on the barbie for all the hard work in delivering a nice present this morning, Have a good one in sunny OZ while we have more grey days and drizzle but no snow. ! 3 cheers for The Brew Crew !

Typical Australians, getting everything upside down and the wrong way round ;)

They'll probably be cheating and practising at cricket as well. ;)

Your most likely right, but we like it that way.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all.

:)
Cheers,

Bill.

Back